Francis Jeffers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s OK, Bill will make sure he’s looked after....
Moshiri needs to wake up & completely purge the club of Kenwright & all his cronies.

No wonder the players are capable of producing unacceptable performances. They’re surrounded by bad examples.
There’s absolutely no standards set in the club.

How can this person be a good role model for young strikers? Never mind coaching ability, which ..well...does he really make a difference?

With ex-players I always picture this kind of scene:
Bill kenwright's eyes water up, he sees a blue haze, puts his arm around them , and says 'welcome home son. here's a piece of paper, with a number on it. You can't read? no worries mate, EiTC education ambassador for you....what do you want to do son, you're the life and soul of this club, it's home for you, there's a bed for you in the academy hotel, and 3 meals a day in the canteen. Put some cones out, clap, tell the boys about the spirit and DNA of this club. Welcome home son"

If we are going to give jobs for the boys we should at least be giving them to players who won something. Might be hard now it's been a while haha but you know what I mean, breed the winning mentality.

If we are going to give jobs for the boys we should at least be giving them to players who won something. Might be hard now it's been a while haha but you know what I mean, breed the winning mentality.
Starting with Joe Parkinson and Anders Limpar .

Moshiri needs to wake up & completely purge the club of Kenwright & all his cronies.

No wonder the players are capable of producing unacceptable performances. They’re surrounded by bad examples.
There’s absolutely no standards set in the club.

100% this.

Once Moshiri took control everybody should have been re-interviewed for their position.

It might have upset a few, but I'd wager they would be those who were appointed via nepotism rather than the professionalism and skills they bring to the work place.

Status
Not open for further replies.