Francis Jeffers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internal inquiry has taken place on Jeffers. He apologised to the club. The club will send him to rehab and hold his post open for him after he he was charged with erratic driving and failing to give a breath sample.

The club is a basket case for backing ex-players like this. No wonder we have situations where these arl arses are allowed to cause bedlam for managers behind the scenes.

I'd get rid of the lot and start over.

Pathetic how he's not getting the sack. So sick of us being a hostel for low-life ex-players.

Jeffers: "I've near killed people on the road the other night when I was bladdered. I've been charged."

The club: "It can happen to anyone Franny. Here's a 6 week pass for The Priory. Have a nice time, and dont worry, the job's still here when you get back...and we'll sort a chauffeur out for you. We need you to continue showing the academy lads how to conduct themselves as a professional".

The club is a basket case for backing ex-players like this. No wonder we have situations where these arl arses are allowed to cause bedlam for managers behind the scenes.

I'd get rid of the lot and start over.

unfortunately I have to like this post As it’s the absolute truth

Changing subject, I remember the game we beat Sunderland at home 7-0 (I think) over a Christmas period when we had Campbell up front alongside Jeffers. I have to say he was brilliant that day, it could have been so much more on scoreboard. Except from Rooney I haven’t seen such a naturally gifted forward in years coming through the ranks at Everton. I didn’t surprise me that Wenger called him a fox in the box, however the money and fame went to his head.

Changing subject, I remember the game we beat Sunderland at home 7-0 (I think) over a Christmas period when we had Campbell up front alongside Jeffers. I have to say he was brilliant that day, it could have been so much more on scoreboard. Except from Rooney I haven’t seen such a naturally gifted forward in years coming through the ranks at Everton. I didn’t surprise me that Wenger called him a fox in the box, however the money and fame went to his head.
I honestly don’t think he was that good. I was at that game and he played well but overall he wasn’t strong, quick or a particularly good finisher.

This is not the type of behavior that is acceptable from someone who should be a role model.
Like the idea of including ex players behind the scenes , but it should be the likes of Dunc , Timmy , Bainesy etc.. Time to move on from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.