Evertonians with RS children

Status
Not open for further replies.
ByEko08IMAEamz4.jpg:large
Never gets old :celebrate:

I have two young sons (5 and 8) and they watch 'soccer' with me all the time. I live in Alaska, EFC games and other PL games usually air anywhere between 3am and 8am - I record the really earlier ones for them to watch, I get up!

Both love Everton, my eldest son is very good at football, and plays a lot (I coach his school team).

I have worn them both that all their life pleasures will be removed if they EVER cheer on Liverpool. My son the other day told me that his new favorite color was red? I will get banned from this forum if I repeat my answer - and my wife too away some of my pleasures!!! lollol

I was in a supermarket in Charlotte North Carolina with my 10 year old daughter, when a mum and daughter walk towards us and the daughter's obvioulsy come from a kids footy match or practice but is wearing one of their shirts. To my glee my ten year old turns to me as they pass and are within earshot and says "fancy seeing Redshite here in Charlotte". I know the swear filter will ruin it

I was in a supermarket in Charlotte North Carolina with my 10 year old daughter, when a mum and daughter walk towards us and the daughter's obvioulsy come from a kids footy match or practice but is wearing one of their shirts. To my glee my ten year old turns to me as they pass and are within earshot and says "fancy seeing Redshite here in Charlotte". I know the swear filter will ruin it
You must've been so proud :D

Happy to say all of mine are mad blues.My wife's RS brother (only RS on both sides of family ) tried to turn my little ones on a few occasions never gonna happen .Was telling my brother in law what he was doing at a christening once he got a sausage roll off his plate and hit him on the head with it from about 20 yards then called him a RS t##t .so proud of him

My brother, nephew, kids grandad and others have all had a go at convincing the kids that Man Utd, Chelsea or Tottenhham were better options, but I did my job and they're all Everton fans. Only one of them is really interested in football and has recently started playing for his first team aged 5, I hate the fact that their kit is red and I hope he grows to have the same irrational hatred of that colour as I do.

Rather than play in red for my team I wear a horribly garish "fiery coral" Everton training shirt.

In future, if my children decide to not support Everton then I won't support in any way them supporting another club. I won't be taking them to matches or buying them the kit.

My sons best mate, josh is a red, we were going to the garden centre to get some fish and he asked if "josh could come", he turned up in a Liverpool shirt and I refused to let him come unless he changed, there was no way I was having people think he was my kid and was a red, no way on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.