Evertonians with RS children

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two young sons (5 and 8) and they watch 'soccer' with me all the time. I live in Alaska, EFC games and other PL games usually air anywhere between 3am and 8am - I record the really earlier ones for them to watch, I get up!

Both love Everton, my eldest son is very good at football, and plays a lot (I coach his school team).

I have worn them both that all their life pleasures will be removed if they EVER cheer on Liverpool. My son the other day told me that his new favorite color was red? I will get banned from this forum if I repeat my answer - and my wife too away some of my pleasures!!! lollol
Not being nosey , but what the hell took you up to Alaska

Happy to say all of mine are mad blues.My wife's RS brother (only RS on both sides of family ) tried to turn my little ones on a few occasions never gonna happen .Was telling my brother in law what he was doing at a christening once he got a sausage roll off his plate and hit him on the head with it from about 20 yards then called him a RS t##t .so proud of him
The best arm I have seen in any professional sport (cricket, rugby, baseball) was a meat and potato pie thrown from about 20 metres in the Gwladys street squarely on to a singular RS Woolly hat during a Derby.

Evertonian Parents whose children support anybody other than FC Ebertoh should be sent to a modern-day concentration camp to pay for their punishments. They should be forced to write "I will remove this vermin from my child's life" 1878 times in their own blood before being let back into society.

I named my daughter ternrosstern.

It's easy to keep them in check, everytime I see one of those mutants I just point and say "see, see that, that's a RS that is".

Plenty of mutants to go round

my birds one, people think its a bit mad like but ive got mates who have had to take their birds the game etc. she has had zero intrest in going which suits me

I have two brothers, we're all close in age I'm the middle one.

My dad didn't want to inflict the Everton pain on all 3 of us (or knew how expensive it could turn out!) so my older brother jumped on the SAF Man Utd 90's bandwagon. Although he ended up supporting Spurs because he moved to London for Uni and my Grandad having two Spurs season tickets at his disposal.

My younger brother was an Arsenal fan but then eventually lost interest in football when they stopped being unbeatable. Taken him to a few Everton games which he enjoyed but not fussed enough to follow.

I've always stuck with Everton although unbearable at times!

I'm the only blue on my dads side. I've married into a RS family, but my infant proudly wears his angry birds emblazoned blue shirt. My RS father-in-law is unfortunate that his other daughter married a Utd fan. No more RS grandkids. Secretly I know he died a little inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.