Evertonians with RS children

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother, nephew, kids grandad and others have all had a go at convincing the kids that Man Utd, Chelsea or Tottenhham were better options, but I did my job and they're all Everton fans. Only one of them is really interested in football and has recently started playing for his first team aged 5, I hate the fact that their kit is red and I hope he grows to have the same irrational hatred of that colour as I do.

I had my aunt ring me up the other day telling me my nepwhew has thrown out all his brand new t shirts because they are red lol he’s only 10

A fella I know, a fanatical Blue, had four sons, one of them told him he wanted to support THEM, the following Saturday
Liverpool were at home, Tommy (real name) got his son and drove him to Anfield, driving slowly past the crowds queuing up to go in, " Go on have a good look at them, do want to look like feckin' that". Did the trick, the kid never asked again and became the Evertonian he should have been without prompting or fuss.

My daughters had no choice in the matter.

My new Mrs is a red and her dad said if we ever have a baby he want it to be a red.

I want to moonwalk son but life's a sh!thouse.

I have two young sons (5 and 8) and they watch 'soccer' with me all the time. I live in Alaska, EFC games and other PL games usually air anywhere between 3am and 8am - I record the really earlier ones for them to watch, I get up!

Both love Everton, my eldest son is very good at football, and plays a lot (I coach his school team).

I have worn them both that all their life pleasures will be removed if they EVER cheer on Liverpool. My son the other day told me that his new favorite color was red? I will get banned from this forum if I repeat my answer - and my wife too away some of my pleasures!!! lollol

One of the kids on the soccer team my oldest two play on asked, "Why do you all like Everton?"

"They weren't allowed to choose," I replied.

We Yanks have all latched onto PL clubs to follow, there’s no generational angle for me. But this is all very instructive as I try to figure out how to make sure my kids do not grow up supporting the local football team, the Dallas Cowboys.

We Yanks have all latched onto PL clubs to follow, there’s no generational angle for me. But this is all very instructive as I try to figure out how to make sure my kids do not grow up supporting the local football team, the Dallas Cowboys.

I've conceded on that front, because you can't win all wars. My oldest is a Cowboys fan, but he's solidly a Toffee.

At least you'll get a chance to laugh at him on the 29th.

His brother does that well enough. The younger one is a strict tribalist (like his mother) and so he doesn't understand at all. But kids these days... well the older one has a Prescott jersey (grandparents) and the younger one has a Graham/Saints, Brees, and Gronk jersey. He may be getting a Kamara shirt soon as well. But they choose well with Everton shirts, when allowed.

I think having the snip is a small price to pay for the great service you've done for society.

Not quite that drastic.

We have agreed a team the family can support - Orlando (seeing as we holiday there a lot) That has stopped the who will the baby support debate.

What she doesn’t know is I have already purchased a baby grow declaring said future child’s support for the blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.