Evertonians with RS children

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 lads both too young to follow football, if they are interested in Football there will be only 2 rules when choosing a team, 1 not Liverpool. 2 Not Manchester United, if they are choosing then they are not chosen.

I have 2 lads both too young to follow football, if they are interested in Football there will be only 2 rules when choosing a team, 1 not Liverpool. 2 Not Manchester United, if they are choosing then they are not chosen.

There pretty much just needs to be 1 rule mate, once you start having more than 1 you're in trouble. If you like football you'll be supporting Everton, that's the 1 rule. If they go against your wishes then obviously they'll be dealt with in the same way as any other loving parent deals with a disobedient child, you harvest their organs and use the funds to get a season ticket and take the members of the family that do care on a lavish holiday.

There pretty much just needs to be 1 rule mate, once you start having more than 1 you're in trouble. If you like football you'll be supporting Everton, that's the 1 rule. If they go against your wishes then obviously they'll be dealt with in the same way as any other loving parent deals with a disobedient child, you harvest their organs and use the funds to get a season ticket and take the members of the family that do care on a lavish holiday.
I'm not going to force supporting Everton on them I will however encourage it, as if they do become Everton fans then I'll buy the kit and bring them to games, won't be doing that for any other team, they can support Arsenal, City or whoever but they won't have the kit or won't go to the game so probably pointless following, maybe that is forcing the issue but they'll still have a choice

On the flip side my dad is a red. My grandad however was a huge blue and got me and my brother onto his side from an early age. My dad took the attitude that it was our choice and I really appreciate that. If we were happy then he was happy and he certainly doesn’t think he failed anything as a result.

This is pretty much what happend with me. I’m the oldest of 3 by a fair few years. My grandad was a massive blue and got me hooked early. Unfortunately my grandad had died by the time my brothers were growing up so they both are reds. I thank my lucky stars my grandad had his say otherwise I’d be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.