Everton vs Blackburn Rovers - Sun 20th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only a just over a year ago the majority of posters on here considered that we would get 6 points from Blackburn. We got one.

Rovers will hound, chase and kick all over the pitch. Our form is so unpredictable that we could trounce them or get comfortably beat!

I will be happy with a win, do not care how we get it ;) The quality wins can follow thereafter! :D

Keyman: Rodwell. If he has a good game, we will not lose.

It was only a just over a year ago the majority of posters on here considered that we would get 6 points from Blackburn. We got one.

Rovers will hound, chase and kick all over the pitch. Our form is so unpredictable that we could trounce them or get comfortably beat!

I will be happy with a win, do not care how we get it ;) The quality wins can follow thereafter! :D

Keyman: Rodwell. If he has a good game, we will not lose.

Don't think he can stamp his authority on a game enough yet to make a comment like that.

Its more if we play well, Rodwell plays well at the moment.

Don't think he can stamp his authority on a game enough yet to make a comment like that.

Its more if we play well, Rodwell plays well at the moment.

Yup, concede some of that. However, I was trying to keep it concise and short! lol

If the team performance is one that allows Rodwell to play to his abilities, I think he will be instrumental in Everton acheiving a victory!
See, it sounds like a babble now haha!:p

I also do not want people to think that I believe our only hope of getting a win lies at the feet of the young lad either. I simply think he can do a job some others can not.
Just hope he is ready to be kicked :mad:

I hope Billy plays but I doubt he will. Groin strains are not a fun thing.

And [Poor language removed], it's not on tv in Australia again.

Last edited:
I really think we will win this one- we should be on a high from Thursday and also players will be on their toes as they know the competition for places is increasing.

Our next few games up to the end of October could and in my opinion should see us go on a bit of a run:

Sun 20th 15:00
H Blackburn

Wed 23rd 19:45
A Hull

Sat 26th 12:45
A Portsmouth

October
Thu 1st 18:00
A BATE Borisov

Sun 4th 15:00
H Stoke

Sat 17th 15:00
H Wolverhampton

Thu 22nd 18:00
A Benfica

Sun 25th 13:30
A Bolton

Wed 28th TBC
-Carling Cup 4th round

Sat 31st 15:00
H Aston Villa

Games we should be looking to take maximum points from. Games that stick out are obviously Villa and for me Pompey- they are bound to hit a bit of form just in time to play us! (knowing our luck)

Another must win game really, we need to get points on the board and kick on. There needs to be something to build on, a few wins to build momentum. Hopefully we start at Blackburn.

Saha in for Jo, Heitinga in for Gosling and hopefully Bilyaletdinov being fit and continuing down that left hand side.

Missing this unfortunately, come on boys. As far as I'm concerned we should be on 7 points from 4 games already and we've ****ed it up. Now is the time to start playing well and winning games.

Status
Not open for further replies.