Everton vs Blackburn Rovers - Sun 20th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibbert

Don't know if its already been covered on here but I was disappointed at some tits who booed Hibbert when he came on. He may not be the greatest RB but he's one of ours and to boo him as he's coming on just makes me realise that some w***ers do support the blues.

Now I've got that out great performance against a poor side but you can only beat whats put in front of you.

I don't know if it was a co-incidence or not, but without Neville and Hibbert we suddenly looked like bloody Brazil at times. Hoofball was not non-existent, but there was a lot less of it. The team broke at speed (through Pienaar) and totally controlled the centre of the pitch. Some player comments:
- Pienaar had the best game I have seen of him for Everton. Simply fantastic.
- Rodwell - oh my God. What a cracking game, he gave the ball away once in the entire 90 minutes and that was late in the game at 3-0. He dictated the midfield and was the heart-beat of everything in the middle.
- Fellaini. Lost the ball way too many times deliberating over it. Too many of our attacks died down because he struggled to control the ball and because of this he had to slow down the play. I see people have mixed feelings about his performance, I think this was one of his poorer ones.
- Heitinga. A good if not spectacular game. Should have marked the opposition a bit tighter a few times although he might also have just been careful after his yellow card. Offered a genuine threat going forward even though his shooting was wayward. It is nice to see crosses from our right-back that have a chance of finding a blue shirt. As a central midfielder he looks out of place, though.
- Osman. Had had a kick up his backside. Was much more industrial and creative than usual. Unlucky not to score.
- Saha. Well, we all knew he is the best of our forwards if he stays fit. A world-class player when in form.

What I was left wondering was Moyes's substitutions. What was the point in bringing in Hibbert? Why not give a run-out for Yakubu? Why not give more time for Gosling? Where was Billy? It was a bit annoying: three goals up and Moyes still is cautious. He should have swapped Cahill to Yakubu and Osman to Gosling.

Sun 20th 15:00 WIN
H Blackburn

Wed 23rd 19:45
A Hull

Sat 26th 12:45
A Portsmouth

October
Thu 1st 18:00
A BATE Borisov

Sun 4th 15:00
H Stoke

Sat 17th 15:00
H Wolverhampton

Thu 22nd 18:00
A Benfica

Sun 25th 13:30
A Bolton

Wed 28th TBC
-Carling Cup 4th round

Sat 31st 15:00
H Aston Villa

What I was left wondering was Moyes's substitutions. What was the point in bringing in Hibbert? Why not give a run-out for Yakubu? Why not give more time for Gosling? Where was Billy? It was a bit annoying: three goals up and Moyes still is cautious. He should have swapped Cahill to Yakubu and Osman to Gosling.

Makis I said exactly that in my post on the game against Athens.

Some people are never happy. Its boring it really is.

Take a damper Mick. If you actually read my post all would be much clearer to you! Of course cannot speak to Makis but in respect of myself you have definitely got the wrong end of the stick.

Bet you're hating us winning again.
Could you possibly be any more clueless?

And did I get a response from you from just a few words! You are spamming my wall, sending me negative rep and now you have moved on to stalking me!

Talk about people unable to take criticism...

Could you possibly be any more clueless?

And did I get a response from you from just a few words! You are spamming my wall, sending me negative rep and now you have moved on to stalking me!

Talk about people unable to take criticism...

You're a curious creature, you really are.

Can someone deploy the ATS.

Status
Not open for further replies.