Everton vs Blackburn Rovers - Sun 20th Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that is a confirmed squad, that squad has been on the site since thursday/friday, a lot could have changed since then.

EDIT: yeah he's out! Gutted.

Last edited:
starting line up! Howard, Heitinga, Distin, Yobo, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Rodwell, Cahill, Pienaar, Saha.

Subs: Nash, Hibbert, Jo, Gosling, Yakubu, Wallace, Agard. COYB

Last edited:

Hibbert on the bench - so Heitinga RB, and Cahill presumably dropping back again to defensive midfield. Where he is wasted IMO.

Shame about Billy but bold move from Moyes to blood the Dutchman with Ossie infront of him. I really thought Tony was a shoe-in to regain his starting place. (I'll get my coat.) Heitingers extra height maybe part of Moyes thinking. I can't believe how poor our recent record has been against these, a win is overdue. COYB

Billy not even on the bench so he probably has a little knock and doesn't want to risk anything. If he would be risked and get a worse injury, it's going to be annoying without billy, neville & heiting in europe.

Glad Heitinga is playing RB and Fellaini&Saha are in !

Billy not even on the bench so he probably has a little knock and doesn't want to risk anything. If he would be risked and get a worse injury, it's going to be annoying without billy, neville & heiting in europe.

Glad Heitinga is playing RB and Fellaini&Saha are in !

Didn't anyone else notice he went off in midweek with a groin strain? :huh:

from the OS

Everton: Howard, Heitinga, Distin, Yobo, Baines, Osman, Fellaini, Rodwell, Cahill, Pienaar, Saha. Subs: Nash, Hibbert, Jo, Gosling, Yakubu, Agard, Wallace.

Blackburn: Robinson, Samba, Givet, Dunn, Roberts, Grella, Pedersen, Andrews, Diouf, Salgado, Chimbonda. Subs: Nelsen, Emerton, McCarthy, N'Zonzi, Kalinic, Hoilett, Brown

no jacubson for Blackburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.