Everton V Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard

Hibbert - Jagielka - Lescott - Baines

Neville

Arteta - Fellaini - Osman - Pienaar

Yakubu​

Thats what the formaiton will be - (same as Toxteth Blues) - but honestly - we will lose. So lets go out with a bang. the classic 4-2-4 formation, or as some people call it, the WM formaiton.

Howard

Neville - - - Jagielka - - - Lescott - - - Baines

Arteta - - - Fellaini

Anichebe - Yakubu - Saha - Vaughan​

It worked on Footy Manager :oops:lol

well after me backing Everton every week and them constantly failing I'll back Manchester United this week and hope that they fail.

3-0 United. Rooney, Berbatov and Hibbert own goal.

edit -forgot to do my team line up.

Howard

Hibbert - Yobo - Jagielka - Lescott

Neville ----- Fellaini ----- Baines

Arteta - Pienaar

Anichebe

Last edited:

Good Evening Evertonians

May the best team win

Be a hard game for us always tough at Everton

As some of the posters on here have said your best chance is if you get at us

Anyway let the banter begineth

I dont care what happens just dont let the Rooney score his 100th goal at goodison!

The best scenario really, to see Rooney shattered - would be if Rooney scored a last minute screamer to draw the match - only for it to be dissallowed - after his celebrations of course. Mwhahahahaha - *phones Alan Wiley*

Everton to win 2-1

Howard

Neville Yobo Jag Lescott

Rodwell

Arteta Ossie Fellaini Pienaar

Yak

Fat manc to get sent off

Hiya H, I see you're back, and clearly banned again. Hopefully you'll come back again some time soon (when you're not banned).

We'll lose this, something like 1-3, or similar.

to me , this game is gonna be the last hurdle before we start seeing a better everton.

we could snatch it , we could get walloped , but either way i think it will be a turning point to our season.

man utd ? rooney is on fire , bernatov wants more goals and tevez is trying to claim a first team spot.
becouse ferguson has his strikers on there toes i just think they have a major upper hand.

in fact i think utd have very good competion for places where as evertons only competion is for the subs bench and wether yobo plays or not.

even though i think yak needs a strike partner , id go 451 , with jags as defencive midfeilder man marking berbatov.
id like to move arteta from the wing in an attempt to get a bit more out of him.
they probably wont be that productive but i think osman and pienaar can be a right nuisance for evra and gary neville if they play on the wings.
i fancy fellaini and arteta to get the better of any man utd cm pairing.;)
yak has got to bring his A game. he pretty much will have vidic and ferdinand all to himself. if any striker has the strength to bully these 2 though its yak.

.............howard
neville yobo lescott baines
...............jags
osman fellaini arteta pienaar
...............yak

man utd are a very very talented team , but due to the fact that a lot of there players are very wimpy they do have a weak side.
dont fear them , get in there face , tackle hard and the spoilt brats will start crumbling.
i just hope the ref dont start giving freekicks everytime a man utd player is looked at funny.its amazing how many times a utd player can fall on the floor without being fouled and get a freekick.

to me , this game is gonna be the last hurdle before we start seeing a better everton.

we could snatch it , we could get walloped , but either way i think it will be a turning point to our season.

man utd ? rooney is on fire , bernatov wants more goals and tevez is trying to claim a first team spot.
becouse ferguson has his strikers on there toes i just think they have a major upper hand.

in fact i think utd have very good competion for places where as evertons only competion is for the subs bench and wether yobo plays or not.

even though i think yak needs a strike partner , id go 451 , with jags as defencive midfeilder man marking berbatov.
id like to move arteta from the wing in an attempt to get a bit more out of him.
they probably wont be that productive but i think osman and pienaar can be a right nuisance for evra and gary neville if they play on the wings.
i fancy fellaini and arteta to get the better of any man utd cm pairing.;)
yak has got to bring his A game. he pretty much will have vidic and ferdinand all to himself. if any striker has the strength to bully these 2 though its yak.

.............howard
neville yobo lescott baines
...............jags
osman fellaini arteta pienaar
...............yak

man utd are a very very talented team , but due to the fact that a lot of there players are very wimpy they do have a weak side.
dont fear them , get in there face , tackle hard and the spoilt brats will start crumbling.
i just hope the ref dont start giving freekicks everytime a man utd player is looked at funny.its amazing how many times a utd player can fall on the floor without being fouled and get a freekick.

Please god no!!!

He can't play there, he's also our only reliable centre back at the moment.

Lawro's Predictions

Everton v Man Utd (1200 BST)

I know everything's piling up on Everton at the moment but they did better than a 1-3 loss at Arsenal suggested last week.
Moyes will get them working really hard, certainly better defensively. I think it will be one of the quickest games of the season and Everton will be biting into the tackle as often as possible.

Rooney going back to Goodison Park is another aspect. But he will prefer the three points rather than getting his 100th career goal.

Verdict: 1-1

...:oops:...

Status
Not open for further replies.