Everton V Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vim Fuego

Player Valuation: £35m
Everton welcome the Premier League champions in a 12noon kick off at Goodison Park.......

-----------------

2 - 1 win for us.

Nailed on.

Team:

--------------------------Howard------------------------

Hibbert----------Jagielka----------Lescott-----------Baines

---------------------------Neville--------------------------

Arteta------------Fellaini-----------Osman----------Pienaar

---------------------------Yakubu-------------------------

Prediction: 1-1 Osman with the goal.

Tight 0-0 till about 55 mins before *insert name here* gives it away/loses concentration/gets tackled in a dangerous area/falls over/fails to mark opponent/spontaneously combusts and they score.

Then its only a matter of how many chances they can put away which determines the final score.

Everton 0-4 Man Utd

MoM Jagielka. Player rating will be most on a 6 - with arteta on a 5, and an arguemnt about Yakubu's work rate.

Howard

Neville - Jagielka - Lescott - Baines

Osman - Arteta - Fellaini - Peinaar

Saha - Yakubu​

Yes 4-4-2, cba with the 4-5-1, we will just sit deep, and Man Utd will score if you do that. Id play Saha - fired up against his old team etc..., and the same with Neville. Osman on the right i hear you ask? Well yes - he hasnt been exceptional this season, and neither has Arteta - even htough Osman is better in the centre - we need to keep possession - and we could do that with Arteta rather than Osman in the centre.

We will get points out of this whether it be one or three Im not sure. But we will leave with our heads held high and it will be the turning point for our team.

Guaranteed.

Howard​

Neville - Jagielka - Lescott - Baines​

Osman - Arteta - Fellaini - Peinaar​

Saha - Yakubu​

Yes 4-4-2, cba with the 4-5-1, we will just sit deep, and Man Utd will score if you do that. Id play Saha - fired up against his old team etc..., and the same with Neville. Osman on the right i hear you ask? Well yes - he hasnt been exceptional this season, and neither has Arteta - even htough Osman is better in the centre - we need to keep possession - and we could do that with Arteta rather than Osman in the centre.

That would be my lineup.

I'd say that it leaves us a bit deficient on the defensive side but then playing 4-5-1 hasn't helped either so I say go for broke and go for a win.

we should play 4-3-3 and battle out and entertaining 3-4 defeat than sit back with a 4-5-1, and then when we do finally concede, the floodgates open and we concede at least 4 anyway....go for it moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.