Everton Announces Executive Leadership Restructure

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how it goes, but on the face of it Moshiri does seem to have given people jobs they haven't done before, rather than hiring those with a proven track record in that position – much like the situation with Steve Walsh. At least Brands has been headhunted.

LOL@forum business discussion

Keith Harris has done it ALL before Browns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_R._Harris

Good luck to DBB who's ran EITC extremely well but the idea that working in education before running a small charity attached to a football club prepares someone to be CEO of that club is ludicrous. Elstone's CV before arriving at GP shows someone vastly and I mean vastly more qualified for the position.
She's simply the cheap and easy option and her appointment is the final nail in the coffin to all the utter rubbish spouted from Moshiri's arrival about he was going to transform EFC's commercial productivity by appointing top execs.
The CEO appointment was an ideal opportunity for the absentee owner Moshiri to finally get a grip of the club's leadership by installing a proven, well connected and experienced heavy hitter from the football industry but instead we get someone who's worked in education and charity. This is the most underwhelming appointment of Moshiri's tenure thus far.

Good luck to DBB who's ran EITC extremely well but the idea that working in education before running a small charity attached to a football club prepares someone to be CEO of that club is ludicrous. Elstone's CV before arriving at GP shows someone vastly and I mean vastly more qualified for the position.
She's simply the cheap and easy option and her appointment is the final nail in the coffin to all the utter rubbish spouted from Moshiri's arrival about he was going to transform EFC's commercial productivity by appointing top execs.
The CEO appointment was an ideal opportunity for the absentee owner Moshiri to finally get a grip of the club's leadership by installing a proven, well connected and experienced heavy hitter from the footba but instead we get someone who's worked in education and charity. This is the most underwhelming appointment
It is extremely underwhelming to be honest. Needed someone proven and from the outside to totally changed the club from within and provide world class business connections and abilities to take the club to the next level. Just seems like el cheapo option. Infact it seems more like a BK option, but in reality from all accounts moshiri has been pulling the strings for ages now.

The CEO appointment was an ideal opportunity for the absentee owner Moshiri to finally get a grip of the club's leadership by installing a proven, well connected and experienced heavy hitter from the football industry but instead we get someone who's worked in education and charity. This is the most underwhelming appointment of Moshiri's tenure thus far.
It’s all split up tho, the ruski having the financial decisions, Harris controlling the stadium and old mate Denise gets to focus on the other stuff... idk sounds alright I’ll theory but so did the Zepplin (means of transport, though I do feel like a fool in the rain if you catch my drift)

Reactions: Tak
2016-11-09-00-18-27-1594937497.jpg

So...

As I understand it (and disclaimer: admittedly, I don't understand a great deal...)

Elstone has bailed.

To try and replace him, they've pushed people around who have been involved with the club for 'yonks' and to help out the CEO replacement, they've allocated some of the CEOs responsibilities to others.

There's a lot to be said for continuity but feel as though the club is craving a revamp/fresh impetus/ideas - is it still only Ryazantsev who Moshiri has brought to the club?

Nothing has really changed, has it?

Not sure that it is this time..and you know my feelings regarding BK..I don't know if it is the right move for the club and I dont know who would be a suitable replacement from outside as Dario pointed out earlier ...any suggestions ? We do need change.
Was thinking David Dein,what with Moshiris arsenal connection,maybe a little long in the tooth now,but a fine administrator,oh well!!

Agree with this. Shows lack of vision and ambition. DBB should have been on shortlist of world class candidates with the experience and vision to take us on to next level. Looks like they haven’t even considered anyone else. Don’t believe person needed football background, top CEOs move industries all the time. Uninspiring, but predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.