Everton Announces Executive Leadership Restructure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly the massive improvement that is/was expected is it? needed someone from the outside who can spot the crap that is infested within in the club and get rid. This strikes as a job for the boys/girls within ie. not much change at all.

Oh well good luck!

I’d say it’s still pretty significant. Also, too many drastic changes at that level coupled with a new DOF & Manager would be suicide in my opinion.

Or at the very least, risky.

Some continuity is good, and there’s now 3 new minds with new/ fresh ideas working in new roles which I’d say would still create a buzz & positive change.

Wow some good sense on a football forum! No place for that here Choh.

I’d say it’s still pretty significant. Also, too many drastic changes at that level coupled with a new DOF & Manager would be suicide in my opinion.

Or at the very least, risky.

Some continuity is good, and there’s now 3 new minds with new/ fresh ideas working in new roles which I’d say would still create a buzz & positive change.
Yeah maybe, it all just seems a little "10 in the bed and the little one said" to me. I'm not sure how fresh the ideas will be when 95% of the people coming up with them are the same crew who came up with them last year.

Hardly the massive improvement that is/was expected is it? needed someone from the outside who can spot the crap that is infested within in the club and get rid. This strikes as a job for the boys/girls within ie. not much change at all.
Not sure I agree to be honest. By all accounts Baxendale is very impressive, and certainly not someone to be trifled with.

Ryzantsev taking over the commercial and financial side could be big news too.

Ryzantsev looks like it's the most interesting move. Chief finance and commercial officer, did we even have one beforehand?

No, they've seemingly split Elstone's responsibilities between Barrett-Baxendale and Sash the Ruski.

I think he'll be the one spear-heading the stadium financing as he's gotten finance deals done here since joining - the big one being our Credit agreement from China.

Woods being displaced as deputy chairman, I’d say his shares are going to Moshiri pretty soon. Once he has full control I’d expect Old Billy boy to depart rather soon.

Not to arsed about Denise because Sasha seems to have the important job of the finance and commercial operations, which is where the money is generated

Yeah maybe, it all just seems a little "10 in the bed and the little one said" to me. I'm not sure how fresh the ideas will be when 95% of the people coming up with them are the same crew who came up with them last year.

But those said people had no input into thier new specific roles. Whole new ball game now

I like this line by Ryazanstev

"This new structure presents us with clear lines of responsibility and accountability and provides us with a strong platform to move forward from. I’m very excited to be a part of it.”

Responsibility and accountability is a step in the right direction

Accountability?

Steve Walsh must be sweating like a camel in a sauna

Ugh. Sounds like a sickly Kenwright type story.
Not sure that it is this time..and you know my feelings regarding BK..I don't know if it is the right move for the club and I dont know who would be a suitable replacement from outside as Dario pointed out earlier ...any suggestions ? We do need change.

Hopefully this is just the beginning.

Those hoping for an order of business from executive change, then DoF change, then manager change might just get their wishes granted.

Reactions: Lob

Status
Not open for further replies.