Everton Announces Executive Leadership Restructure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CEO from within, aside from her suitability for the role it’s probably a good thing to have some continuity, given all the coming changes.
In this case though, it's continuity of crap. 90% of the people who are running the club like crap are still gonna be there. Likewise the person who is gonna be "running" them, is from within the same crap regime.

Personally thought he needed a "world class" CEO from the outside to shake things up.

besides the only incoming football changes is a manager and a football director, which happens all the time in football. The club needs a complete reset. Its what should have been done as soon as moshiri bought everton.

Just as I thought, Just a continuation of the people who have been making mediocre decisions.
It’s going to be spun as some huge change, but nothing has really changed. Same old people there. Typical of us. My support for Moshiri is waning.

Changes are minor on the board. But on the playing side we are going to see the major changes. To have major changes at boardroom and the playing side in one go maybe a step too far.

Reactions: Tak

It’s going to be spun as some huge change, but nothing has really changed. Same old people there. Typical of us. My support for Moshiri is waning.
This is my gut feeling but I don't know enough about the power struggle going on at board level to make a comment ...is a small change the start of something bigger? Or as you say will a progressive outlook and plan not materialise and just be spun as such? Once a Blue...always confused..wouldn't have it any other way.

This is my gut feeling but I don't know enough about the power struggle going on at board level to make a comment ...is a small change the start of something bigger? Or as you say will a progressive outlook and plan not materialise and just be spun as such? Once a Blue...always confused..wouldn't have it any other way.
It’s like when Wyness left as CEO and we just appointed Elstone from in-house.

We needed someone to come in from the outside and bring a fresh new perspective.

Kenwright wouldn’t want that, though. Like when Trevor Birch came in as CEO and told Kenwright he could not carry on at the club. He left his position 6 weeks later.

We’re an absolute joke from the boardroom down.

See how it goes, but on the face of it Moshiri does seem to have given people jobs they haven't done before, rather than hiring those with a proven track record in that position – much like the situation with Steve Walsh. At least Brands has been headhunted.

LOL@forum business discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.