Everton Announces Executive Leadership Restructure

Status
Not open for further replies.
First a disclaimer
I know little except what Wiki tells me about any of the individuals and their qualities and experience.
I’ve said for a long time that we be need
1) A new CEO , I was hoping for someone of the ilk of Gill or Dein but we will have to see if DBB is up to the job
As has been said she is well respected in the buisness world.
2 ) A new man to oversee the stadium deal and that should be his only remit.
Reading about Harris he knows and has done buisness with a lot of very wealthy men.
He also has a lot of experience and contacts in some very rich and influential companies and banks , so maybe he can sort finance.
He also has experience in football and stadiums
We will wait and see if he succeeds but he’s an outsider brought in by Moshiri who we hope know buisness
3) A new commercial director to improve our current revenue streams and seek out new ones.
Sasha has this role and being a Moshiri man you would assume he has the experience and contacts to do the job properly
4) A new DOF
Hopefully this week
5) A new manager
Again in the next 2 weeks.

Wether they are the right people only time will tell , but at least Moshiri is making changes.
When he takes a majority shareholding we may see more changes and when Usmanov steps out of the shadows we may see the endgame take shape

2 ) A new man to oversee the stadium deal and that should be his only remit.
Reading about Harris he knows and has done buisness with a lot of very wealthy men.
He also has a lot of experience and contacts in some very rich and influential companies and banks , so maybe he can sort finance.
He also has experience in football and stadiums
We will wait and see if he succeeds but he’s an outsider brought in by Moshiri who we hope know business

Wether they are the right people only time will tell

Sorry mate but Harris is not half the man or businessman you hope he is.

He ran Seymor Pierce into the ground and administration through greed, arrogance and laziness / taking his eye off the ball. That company should never have gone bust and I say that as someone who is part of the same very small circle in the City of London in which it operated. Every single person with whom I have worked who has also worked with Harris say the same thing - he is a charlatan and a chancer.

He doesn’t care for Everton, he merely enjoys being in the director’s box at games and cosying up to the big hitters. Just look at some of the takeovers hes played a part in - Shinawatra being the worst one in terms of ethics. He’s a Man U fan who jumped on the Red Knights consortium when trying to buy them from the Glazers.

Hopefully this is just the beginning.

Those hoping for an order of business from executive change, then DoF change, then manager change might just get their wishes granted.

Here's hoping for a clean sweep!

Status
Not open for further replies.