Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Did search insomnia but remembered there's this thread,

anyone else have problems sleeping? i'm diagnosed with adhd .. some people
say that's BS anyway but point is my mind 20000 mph none stop tried everything.
The minute i lay down to sleep it's the same and I get bored within one minute and wake up,
3rd day no sleep now it's ridiculous, most sleeping meds have bad side effects
finally found ones that worked without the metallic taste/waking up mid night raiding fridge
got sleeping right in gear took hole month worth [zolpidem]

dr then all a sudden stops prescribing and says there addictive only short term.
I'm now back to square one.. not sleeping for days on end? even if there addictive rather sleep
head goes mental few days without don't know what my point is but frustrating he then prescribes
diazepam that's a muscle relaxent and dosent help sleep also take melatonin dosent work.

tried meditation, herbel things etc nothing works, sorry about the para just frustarted af
heads done in. my grammar prob sucks to cant even read letters that tired fs

sorry if seem an attention seeking and going on like ..I didn't half go on, honestly can't do much else
though just stuck in bed and can't kip so thought would rant about it and see if any ways to improve.

diagnosed myself with this hypomaniac thing tonight never even heard of it
till lurking on google today, sounds allright though fit's perfect .. sake

I use a sleep mask, a white noise machine, and ear plugs. The ear plugs have helped the most. If any slight noise wakes me up then I can't go back to sleep.

Simple solution that works for me (albeit not addressing the root cause) is those white noise tapes on YouTube. Ocean noises, forest sounds etc.

Within 5 minutes of giving my brain something else to concentrate on I can feel the difference and then I'm asleep not long after.

mate white noise changed my life, always been a bad sleeper til my mrs got me onto that, now cant sleep without it hahaha

haha they share posties?? im sure nev is L25 unless i'm wrong.
posh boy then ;) lovely place Woolton btw.
moving Stoneycroft me next month went on a mad one and wanted to get
far away as possible away from Bootle but not to far from family,
don't even know the place, not even sure if its North or South Liverpool ffs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to above on the sleeping are they helping you quite a fair bit? goodluck also,
mine always goes in to sleep deprivation like it is now letters go jumbly
start hallucinating nasty stuff, you get that also?

stoneycroft is basically smack bang in the centre mate, not north and not south, imagine edge lane or prescot/east prescot road literally splits the city in half, then your basically smack bang on the centre line

Simple solution that works for me (albeit not addressing the root cause) is those white noise tapes on YouTube. Ocean noises, forest sounds etc.

Within 5 minutes of giving my brain something else to concentrate on I can feel the difference and then I'm asleep not long after.

These sort of things can be great. I use a Forex Trading Podcast to help distract my mind. I find it interesting enough to not feel like I'm tricking myself, but not interesting enough to hang on every word.

Definitely the best solution is to work through (in my psychoanalysis) what's keeping my mind busy at night, but that's easier said than done of course!

Insomnia is horrible. Not sure about anyone else but it makes me feel utterly abject and alone at night whenever it does happen.

Anybody know what to do when you get to serious rock bottom and literally everybody has cut you off for your behaviour so there is not a soul to turn to?

Asking for a friend.

Anybody know what to do when you get to serious rock bottom and literally everybody has cut you off for your behaviour so there is not a soul to turn to?

Asking for a friend.

First thing I’d do mate is ask myself why they’ve cut me off and then try to repair any damage done as best as I could.

Asking for a friend.

Agree with @COYBL25 here. You’re clearly aware that your behaviour has alienated you from the people in your life so now’s the time to decide what steps you can make to change that - if you even want to.

Maybe try add some sort of examples of this behaviour of yours?

Agree with @COYBL25 here. You’re clearly aware that your behaviour has alienated you from the people in your life so now’s the time to decide what steps you can make to change that - if you even want to.

Maybe try add some sort of examples of this behaviour of yours?

Nothing horrendous. I’d say ‘neediness, a refusal to help myself and continuous self-destructive behaviour’ probably covers it.

Nothing horrendous. I’d say ‘neediness, a refusal to help myself and continuous self-destructive behaviour’ probably covers it.

If it was me I’d try to work out who was the most likely to forgive me, go and see them, apologise and try to build bridges.

However what ever you’ve done to cause all this initially needs to 100% to stop.

If it was me I’d try to work out who was the most likely to forgive me, go and see them, apologise and try to build bridges.

However what ever you’ve done to cause all this initially needs to 100% to stop.

You say that is if you think I’m doing them all over or something.

You’ve misunderstood. It’s the manifestation and consequences of serious unhappiness and mental health issues.

That’s what I thought the thread was about.