Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Cardano

Player Valuation: £500k
Anybody know what to do when you get to serious rock bottom and literally everybody has cut you off for your behaviour so there is not a soul to turn to?

Asking for a friend.

COYBL25

Official GOT Joey Speak Interpreter.
Anybody know what to do when you get to serious rock bottom and literally everybody has cut you off for your behaviour so there is not a soul to turn to?

Asking for a friend.
First thing I’d do mate is ask myself why they’ve cut me off and then try to repair any damage done as best as I could.

Asking for a friend.
Agree with @COYBL25 here. You’re clearly aware that your behaviour has alienated you from the people in your life so now’s the time to decide what steps you can make to change that - if you even want to.

Maybe try add some sort of examples of this behaviour of yours?

Cardano

Agree with @COYBL25 here. You’re clearly aware that your behaviour has alienated you from the people in your life so now’s the time to decide what steps you can make to change that - if you even want to.

Maybe try add some sort of examples of this behaviour of yours?
Nothing horrendous. I’d say ‘neediness, a refusal to help myself and continuous self-destructive behaviour’ probably covers it.

COYBL25

Nothing horrendous. I’d say ‘neediness, a refusal to help myself and continuous self-destructive behaviour’ probably covers it.
If it was me I’d try to work out who was the most likely to forgive me, go and see them, apologise and try to build bridges.

However what ever you’ve done to cause all this initially needs to 100% to stop.

Cardano

If it was me I’d try to work out who was the most likely to forgive me, go and see them, apologise and try to build bridges.

However what ever you’ve done to cause all this initially needs to 100% to stop.
You say that is if you think I’m doing them all over or something.

You’ve misunderstood. It’s the manifestation and consequences of serious unhappiness and mental health issues.

That’s what I thought the thread was about.

You’ve misunderstood. It’s the manifestation and consequences of serious unhappiness and mental health issues.

If you know it’s the consequence of serious mental health issues then you shouldn’t really ask us what to do as seeing your GP is fairly obvious.

Your tone is also coming across a little rude here.

COYBL25

I haven’t at all mate.

You’re illness has caused you to behave in a way that’s alienated friends and family.

You’ve obviously recovered enough to the point that you’ve realised this.

It’s now time to try and build bridges.

Cardano

If you know it’s the consequence of serious mental health issues then you shouldn’t really ask us what to do as seeing your GP is fairly obvious.

Your tone is also coming across a little rude here.
Wowzer.

I’ve definitely misunderstood this thread.

I’ll depart. Apologies, my mistake.

COYBL25

Wowzer.

I’ve definitely misunderstood this thread.

I’ll depart. Apologies, my mistake.
C’mon mate, he didn’t mean to offend you, he’s one of the good guys on here.

Everyone’s opinion is subjective.

You asked for advice and @Nymzee responded

Whether you take it or leave it is up to you.

No doubt others will come on and possibly offer different advice.

The fact that so many want to help others through their own experiences is what makes this thread so good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks