2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
kev comfortably the best player out of them four

He's also the biggest bob and by some distance. I hate bolasie and Williams but at least they're available . Kev is a bad apple and a tit I reckon Morgan seems similar in attitude tbh , they would be the first two out the door for me closely followed by Williams , bolasie and coco

Klaassen's biggest problem since coming here is that he has only played under absolutely abysmal managers that haven't been able to manage anything to do with the entire team positively, professionally and competently. Have a feeling he could be a completely different player under Silva and Brands if he is given the chance.

Agree on this, its why we cant really judge him, same with Siggy, I hope we keep Klaassen and he does well, if only to help highlight how useless Koeman was

I'm disinclined to take it as indicating Marcel's absolute stance. Maybe he's encouraging Davy to stay / Silva to play him. Or maybe he's saying good things to 'sell' him in a crowded market...
Nail on the head here.
Difficult to read anything into Brands comments on him.

If, as you say, he is looking to shift him on, he's not going to possibly devalue Davy by slating him.

Likewise if he is wanting to keep him.

What I would point out, is the difference in comments between Davy and Lookman.

Brands has pretty much nailed his colours to the mast with Lookman, Klaasen not so much.

Last edited:

Chuck last season in the bin. They won’t understand anything until they get on the ground with the players.

This, only an idiot would judge any of our players on last season, the Siggy thread being a good example, Klaassen may or may not fit into what SIlva and Brands have planned, but watching a player work under a manager with no plan wont help know anything about him

Brands knows him from the Dutch league.

If he’s off to Turkey he’s as bad at football as koeman, fat sam, unsworth and co found out.

Don’t get this love in for him. Everything points to the fact he’s not good enough.

Chuck last season in the bin. They won’t understand anything until they get on the ground with the players.

I dont need to see Bolaise train to know hes rubbish and I doubt Brands and Silva do either.

Last season wont be the first time either of them have watched the players.

I dont need to see Bolaise train to know hes rubbish and I doubt Brands and Silva do either.

Last season wont be the first time either of them have watched the players.

Its a bit different than watching them from afar. Ok Bolasie, but why sow seeds of discontent before you’ve even got them back from hols? Unless they’ve got an exit deal in place ala Rooney you gotta give them a run - see where their heads are at.

Its a bit different than watching them from afar. Ok Bolasie, but why sow seeds of discontent before you’ve even got them back from hols? Unless they’ve got an exit deal in place ala Rooney you gotta give them a run - see where their heads are at.

To be honest skippy, if Brands doesnt know EVERYTHING about our players, is he even a scout.

Its like saying you cant watch a film without watching it being made or something.

But im sure they are 50/50 on some players, im sure a few will be given a chance based on how they have performed in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.