David Bentley. Spurs dont want him, do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stylistically Pennant is closer to what we need and wouldn't cost a transfer fee. He's an even bigger tít than Bentley though.

Stylistically Pennant is closer to what we need and wouldn't cost a transfer fee. He's an even bigger tít than Bentley though.

Bentley is an excellent player but I agree that due to the lack of fee for Pennant, he'd be the sensible signing of the two. But Pennant isn't really a tit nowadays. He's got a past but as far as I'm aware, he was pretty professional during his years at the RS.

After Shandy has come on as a sub to score the semi-final winner in the 119th minute before setting up King Louis to score a hat-trick against Arsenal in the final the right wing position will be sorted.

But in the unlikely event of this not happening then Bentley would be a great addition.

He's a decent player. Don't know so much about him as an individual. People that go to Spurs are almost automatically tainted for me, they're becoming as poisonous as Newcastle.
I couldnt have put it better, I'm not sure if its the people themselves or if its my hate for Spurs that taints them lol

Good player, but not as good as he seems to think he is and he seems one paced and inconsistant. Oh yeah and as others have said, He's a beaut (See melt/whopper)

Great player with a good strike and cross. Exactly what we need.

Tottenham have too higher wages for us to match though. Would love to see him here.

I think chico got it right when he said he was an Osman deluxe.

And a whopper too.

Definatly a more skillful player than Ossie but more of a tart so what you gain in one respect you lose in another.

And his skillfull moments are too few as are his working moments.

Good player to have in the squad if you want him but we don't need passengers like him at this stage.

David Bentley is a class player, a player that can produce something out of nothing. He would be a great addition to the squad in my opinion.

Could be. But he seems like a flash in the pan starts strong then goes missing in games. Just don't think he fits the bill for us. Nice player when he wants to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.