Confirmed Signing Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the way you started with fullback cover, then realised that no other team in the top 6 bar Spurs had cover so just started naming Midfielders.

Off the top of my head.

Monreal - Gibbs
Koralov - Clichy
Sagna - Zabaleta
Valencia - Darmian - Blind - Shaw
Miller - Moreno

People actually moaning about this?

What top class RB would want to come in and play second fiddle to the best RB in the league? This signing makes sense.

Regardless, my Saints supporting mate said he isnt actually that bad.

Stop moaning yer bunch of Fifa playing blerts.

People actually moaning about this?

What top class RB would want to come in and play second fiddle to the best RB in the league? This signing makes sense.

Regardless, my Saints supporting mate said he isnt actually that bad.

Stop moaning yer bunch of Fifa playing blerts.

What side who says they want to make the "top four" signs a player who couldn't even make the bench at Southampton.

Don't know anything about the lad or have ever seen him play, but genuine question, surely if he was any good, and on low wages,why wouldn't Southampton want to keep him, considering he's supposed to be a bit of a utility player as well?

..perhaps they do want to keep him. A Bosman is a very lucrative situation for a player who runs his contract down.

..perhaps they do want to keep him. A Bosman is a very lucrative situation for a player who runs his contract down.

All reports were saying he is one of 4 players at Southampton who were told by the club that they will not be offered new contracts and can leave.

For a Bosman to be lucrative for a player surely that would mean that any buying club would be willing to pay a signing on fee for said player to run his contract down?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.