Confirmed Signing Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
All reports were saying he is one of 4 players at Southampton who were told by the club that they will not be offered new contracts and can leave.

For a Bosman to be lucrative for a player surely that would mean that any buying club would be willing to pay a signing on fee for said player to run his contract down?

...sorry, I wasn't aware that Soton had informed him he wouldn't be given a new contract.

Like Victor Moses.

Don't tell me you rate him as well? When did he play for Southampton?? Haha
Youre clueless pal. It's funny how the only clubs linked are us and a championship side

Surely if martina was good enough why aren't spurs after him? Can't believe I'm even having this conversation

Don't tell me you rate him as well? When did he play for Southampton?? Haha
Youre clueless pal. It's funny how the only clubs linked are us and a championship side

Surely if martina was good enough why aren't spurs after him? Can't believe I'm even having this conversation

Calum Chambers
Marcos Alonso

Just players who struggled to get into lower then midtable sides who were bought and won silverware at sides in the top four.

My general point being there are many examples, i suppose it might be best to be open minded.

How has Southamptons defensive record been over the last few years?

Calum Chambers
Marcos Alonso

Just players who struggled to get into lower then midtable sides who were bought and won silverware at sides in the top four.

My general point being there are many examples, i suppose it might be best to be open minded.

How has Southamptons defensive record been over the last few years?

rubbish examples

Quite likely and good point well made, i suppose we do have to consider the possibility that your likely wrong here though.

no cos they didnt struggle to get in lower or midtable teams. not sure why you mentioned them as comparisons to coco

Status
Not open for further replies.