Confirmed Signing Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't bridge cap to top6 by signing rubbish as backup, having Cuco is no different to having
Tom Cleverley as backup to Gueye.

Yes they can make up numbers but so what.

Spurs have Tripper and Walker, Chelsea Cesc and Matic, Willian and pedro. Whats point in being in europa league to fill our squad with likes of Cuco? he's not going to fill in and be as good as coleman is he. Real competition would be great but we don't have finances

I liked the way you started with fullback cover, then realised that no other team in the top 6 bar Spurs had cover so just started naming Midfielders.

We won't bridge cap to top6 by signing rubbish as backup, having Cuco is no different to having
Tom Cleverley as backup to Gueye.

Yes they can make up numbers but so what.

Spurs have Tripper and Walker, Chelsea Cesc and Matic, Willian and pedro. Whats point in being in europa league to fill our squad with likes of Cuco? he's not going to fill in and be as good as coleman is he. Real competition would be great but we don't have finances
I understand and agree mostly.

However, Kenny is not tried and tested yet, don't care what anybody says because he literally has barely kicked a ball for Everton. I hope he's got it in him but signing cover for RB on the cheap, will ease the pressure on him.

Coleman is injured for the foreseeable future and will take a long time to get back to match fitness as our number 1 right back.

We will have a horrendously large fixture list next season, a single injury to Kenny would mean Holgate or even Jags at right back, something nobody seems to rate highly and wants to see the back of?

I liked the way you started with fullback cover, then realised that no other team in the top 6 bar Spurs had cover so just started naming Midfielders.

Monaco Jorge and Mendy on left side I can list loads of Fullbacks city will probably sign Walker and Fernandinho can play there hence removing Navas who would be better than CUCO
Atleti Theo Hernández and Luis
United Blind and Shaw
all full backs

if you want me to list right sided ones i can but you said fullbacks? who cares point is still valid

I understand and agree mostly.

However, Kenny is not tried and tested yet, don't care what anybody says because he literally has barely kicked a ball for Everton. I hope he's got it in him but signing cover for RB on the cheap, will ease the pressure on him.

Coleman is injured for the foreseeable future and will take a long time to get back to match fitness as our number 1 right back.

We will have a horrendously large fixture list next season, a single injury to Kenny would mean Holgate or even Jags at right back, something nobody seems to rate highly and wants to see the back of?

I'd easily have Holgate as RB than Cuco, he can't cross but wouldn't be a defensive liability.

Monaco Jorge and Mendy on left side I can list loads of Fullbacks city will probably sign Walker and Fernandinho can play there hence removing Navas who would be better than CUCO
Atleti Theo Hernández and Luis
United Blind and Shaw
all full backs

if you want me to list right sided ones i can but you said fullbacks? who cares point is still valid

And now you jump to European clubs, you arent very good at this are you?

And now you jump to European clubs, you arent very good at this are you?
Would you be happy with Cuco playing over Kenny in a derby? simple yes or no will do. Says more about you than it does me that you're defending him being bought

Would you be happy with Cuco playing over Kenny in a derby? simple yes or no will do. Says more about you than it does me that you're defending him being bought

I have never seen him play, nor have I seen Kenny play any serious minutes in this League, so I honestly dont know.

All I know is that we need fullback cover, we need extra bodies to cope with the extra games Europa brings.

The Manager knows the player, the manager thinks the player can come in and provide cover, can you explain to me why our manager thinks this player is worthwhile? I mean Ronny has watched Cuco and Kenny more than anybody on here, so why do we not bow to his knowledge?

I have never seen him play, nor have I seen Kenny play any serious minutes in this League, so I honestly dont know.

All I know is that we need fullback cover, we need extra bodies to cope with the extra games Europa brings.

The Manager knows the player, the manager thinks the player can come in and provide cover, can you explain to me why our manager thinks this player is worthwhile? I mean Ronny has watched Cuco and Kenny more than anybody on here, so why do we not bow to his knowledge?
Your reasonableness is cause for concern.

If Koeman/Walsh want to bring him in and if he's ahead of Kenny then it shows they feel he isn't ready yet.

We've proved that we'll play youth if they're good enough, so this will be no different.

No interest in signing proven utter cack like this lad. Saint dont even want hin as back up. Dont care if he is a utility back up. Wont push the starting right back for the position and that is what we should be going for.

This

Schneids couldn't get a game for man u,
Gana played in a relegated team,

Now I'm not saying cuco is the answer by ny means but at least give the lad a chance haha

Status
Not open for further replies.