2017/18 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy should be in the squad well ahead of Davies. His composure is a different level and he doesn't run around like a headless chicken, recklessly throwing himself into tackles. Davies really needs to be dropped until he learns to control himself a bit more. He is a red card waiting to happen, and doesn't really add much when he is on.

This guy should be in the squad well ahead of Davies. His composure is a different level and he doesn't run around like a headless chicken, recklessly throwing himself into tackles. Davies really needs to be dropped until he learns to control himself a bit more. He is a red card waiting to happen, and doesn't really add much when he is on.
I'd say we are a lot better when Davies is on even in his poor form at the minute

I wonder if you were saying the same thing last season? Ok he's having a bad run of form but what do you expect from a teenager playing in a disjointed team without direction and confidence. One thing he doesn't do is hide or stroll through a game like Schneirderlin.0

You are crazy. We need more attitudes like Davies.

But beyond that, I think you are miscasting Davies. These two aren't comparable players. Davies is an attacking player. He is creative, he can make plays, he should be going forwards with the ball. He's not a holding midfielder. Not even sure he's a defensive midfielder.

That being said, until we have a manager than can adapt and properly teach tactics that leverage our talent in a productive fashion against our opponents, not sure how the heck we'd know who was truly good or bad.

I wonder if you were saying the same thing last season? Ok he's having a bad run of form but what do you expect from a teenager playing in a disjointed team without direction and confidence. One thing he doesn't do is hide or stroll through a game like Schneirderlin.0
I'm horribly disappointed Davies isn't the English Messi, personally, and have no idea how people still tolerate him.

SACK HIM.

I'm horribly disappointed Davies isn't the English Messi, personally, and have no idea how people still tolerate him.

SACK HIM.

Someone just post dualz that Davies is better going forward.

They might be right. I don’t care what we paid for players I just want them playing in their best position, and I don’t think they are.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.