Baxter Busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a stich up now who do you think had the Cannabis and counterfits a 17 year old professional footballer, the 29 year old or a 34 year old.

Think this is a storm in a tea cup really.

Anyone remember Moyes saying he would be better than rooney. LOL

Yeah, but Rooney did his own dirty little deed when he was younger. Bit more respectable getting nicked for being a nob rather than shagging someone's nan.

Anyway, I dont think Moyes will have time for him now when there are other kids such as Agard waiting.

Always the Next Best Thing.

Lets just see how this plays out.

Worst case: Drug Dealing Scum Bucket

Best Case: Mixing with the wrong crowd at the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is a stich up now who do you think had the Cannabis and counterfits a 17 year old professional footballer, the 29 year old or a 34 year old.

Think this is a storm in a tea cup really.

He still should know better for hanging around nob-heads in the middle of the night.

You've also got to think that he could be taking the [Poor language removed] too....and even if he's not he's hanging around people who do. Dunno how much passive smoking can effect people, but if he ever got a drug test he'd be in big trouble.

Sometimes its the bad stuff that makes someone turn around and be truly great.

Put that on a movie poster and smoke it.

LCAB wheres the source when we needed him the most?!!

Coulda tipped off young Jose the fuzz was about to smack down

Im hearing , hes been a " player " , in more ways than one . Stupid little fuka . Never saw them as the dregs of society that they are . They were just " The Big Lads " . Dogs . All of 'em . Hes fukd now . England , adios . Goodbye Goodison . Soft [Poor language removed] .

Stupid prick

He had the world at his feet, and he's thrown it all away. He was probably already earning more than what we all get.

I really hope it is all a mistake, but I can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.