Baxter Busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blokes he were hanging around werent exactly selling sweets now were they? He knew who they were, what they were doing, and didnt think "oh, what happens if the bizzes pull us up?" He was hanging around drug dealer with moody cash.

What a nob. He's from Bootle as well! How many drug dealers does he know from Bootle that live in Kirkby or drug dealers from Bootle dealing in Kirkby?

The blokes he were hanging around werent exactly selling sweets now were they? He knew who they were, what they were doing, and didnt think "oh, what happens if the bizzes pull us up?" He was hanging around drug dealer with moody cash.

What a nob. He's from Bootle as well! How many drug dealers does he know from Bootle that live in Kirkby or drug dealers from Bootle dealing in Kirkby?

And how many 17 year olds do you know who always do the right thing?

Sheesh, give the kid a break.

Even if it is worse case, he won't be thrown out i don't think. He'l be suspended and fined and then made to work his arse off to see if he can change. If he doesn't then he will be out

And how many 17 year olds do you know who always do the right thing?

Sheesh, give the kid a break.

Not many. But its totally different when you've got a promising career with one of the biggest football clubs in English football and you're on more money than the average middle age man with kids. They also have parents and advisors at the club to stop kids doing stuff like this. Clubs even give the kids media training. He also has an sports agent most probably.

But then again, Footballers arent particularly bright are they.

What a complete and utter t*t, he was going to be boss for us, he obviously new what he was doing so I say get rid. We don't need players like this at our club.:rant:

Not many. But its totally different when you've got a promising career with one of the biggest football clubs in English football and you're on more money than the average middle age man with kids. They also have parents and advisors at the club to stop kids doing stuff like this. Clubs even give the kids media training. He also has an sports agent most probably.

But then again, Footballers arent particularly bright are they.

True that.

Could be a good kick up the arse that he needs to finally deliver on his promise.

If not better off shot anyway.

I hope the club don't sack him, everyone makes mistakes, he's just unfortunate to have been nabbed for his.

He should know better i agree, but everyone deserves a 2nd chance, besides, if we do sack him then the RS will pounce as they've been sniffing ( pardon the pun ) around Jose for a couple of years now, and i'd hate to see it was them who helped him back to recovery at our expense.

I hope the club don't sack him, everyone makes mistakes, he's just unfortunate to have been nabbed for his.

He should know better i agree, but everyone deserves a 2nd chance, besides, if we do sack him then the RS will pounce as they've been sniffing ( pardon the pun ) around Jose for a couple of years now, and i'd hate to see it was them who helped him back to recovery at our expense.
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.