2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
The standard of reffing will never improve until dinosaurs like Gallagher are banished to the netherworld. Every week they go on TV and defend their decisions and make change very difficult.

Also, I wish they'd stop talking about "intent" and "malice". Not only is it impossible to substantiate, it's utterly irrelevant.
I agree. You don’t have to mean it for it to be a bad tackle or a foul.

These refs have obviously never played football before.

I was living in Holland at that time. Some ballers they had. Cruyff, Neiskens(spelling) Willi and Rene Van Der Kerkoff, Kroll, Van Rensinkbeek(spelling) an absolute dream of a team from a population of 13 mil @Dutch Toffee

A team worthy of the World Cup they never won, still one of the best teams ever to grace that stage. So innovative and entertaining.

Very few teams change football, that team did mate.

A team worthy of the World Cup they never won, still one of the best teams ever to grace that stage. So innovative and entertaining.

Total football. Everyone of them could play in different positions and they had plenty in reserve too

Two finals on the bounce. Taylor gave a penny within a minute to Germany which didn't help. Anyway. Back on topic before I get a warning

Two finals on the bounce. Taylor gave a penny within a minute to Germany which didn't help. Anyway. Back on topic before I get a warning

The game hadn’t seen anything like it before and the legacy of that team and their finger prints are all over modern football and multiple philosophies mate. Even clubs woukd their be a Barca as we know them or a Pep without Holland 1974 and 78, cracking documentary there if anyone ever made it.

Not to mention Jonny Reps barnet, wow. lol.

Last edited:
The game hadn’t seen anything like it before and the legacy of that teams finger prints is all over modern football and multiple philosophies mate. Even clubs woukd their be a Barca as we know them or a Pep without Holland 1974 and 78, cracking documentary there if anyone ever made it.

Forgot about him. Brilliant player. Like I said so many in reserve

The game hadn’t seen anything like it before and the legacy of that team and their finger prints are all over modern football and multiple philosophies mate. Even clubs woukd their be a Barca as we know them or a Pep without Holland 1974 and 78, cracking documentary there if anyone ever made it.

Absolutely bud. Changed the game forever. Such a talented lot. Best team I ever saw except for the 1970 Brazil team

Just watching tv show about the 70's on C5. Who ever did the Romelu take on the Muppets song needs to update it. Amadou. Do doo dodo
If this doesn't come back then we all may as well pack in.

An Amadou
Amadou Onana
An Amadou
Do do do do
An Amadou
Amadou Onana, Onana, Onana, Onana
Do do do do do do do

Top 5 side ever to play the game at the international level. Just bad luck to run into another one of the all-time great buzzsaws, then lose a final away on another continent.

Onana looks like he will develop into a very flexible player...not sure he's going to be quite that flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.