2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad is just a kid but showing traits of a leader. He has a big presence on the pitch and has aggression and passion. Unless we move up the table rapidly over the next 2 or 3 seasons he will be gone. I have the trust in Lampard and Thelwell to keep it rolling well. This P&S/FFS has brought realisation into the club and the thought process on purchases bodes well. Garner, Onana, alongside Gordon, Patterson, Mykolenko looks great for the future and with the experience of Coady, Gana and Tarks things look well and I haven't included the biggest plus of all in Iwobi........future looking good with that lot then Lampard and Thelwell will just add extra strength as we go along. We are building and I for one believe we are on the right track

This lad is just a kid but showing traits of a leader. He has a big presence on the pitch and has aggression and passion. Unless we move up the table rapidly over the next 2 or 3 seasons he will be gone. I have the trust in Lampard and Thelwell to keep it rolling well. This P&S/FFS has brought realisation into the club and the thought process on purchases bodes well. Garner, Onana, alongside Gordon, Patterson, Mykolenko looks great for the future and with the experience of Coady, Gana and Tarks things look well and I haven't included the biggest plus of all in Iwobi........future looking good with that lot then Lampard and Thelwell will just add extra strength as we go along. We are building and I for one believe we are on the right track
in thelwell we trust

He also seems to be able to take a few big hits and just keeps going. Took several from Liverpool players, and against Fleetwood, he must have been into double figures for the heavy tackles he took. But just gets back up and carries on.

Makes a great change from our players getting a tap and being injured for 6 months.

He also seems to be able to take a few big hits and just keeps going. Took several from Liverpool players, and against Fleetwood, he must have been into double figures for the heavy tackles he took. But just gets back up and carries on.

Makes a great change from our players getting a tap and being injured for 6 months.
Yes, seems to make a meal of them (for refs attention mostly) but ends up just getting on with his job. Looks like he could be a massive player for us. Early days but signs are promising

Status
Not open for further replies.