2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking what I see from Onana. I can't wait for the next match so I can see him put in a special performance.

Actually I think the passion, energy and the maturity from Onana is probably what Man United fans expected from Pogba. I think Pogba can sometimes be a bit quiet in games, but it seems like Onana just understands his job really well and shows his quality when he's required to.

He got little protection (not talking specifically about the VD tackle which I thought was a yellow) but the ref couldn't wait to book him. I think because of his size and the fact he's a bit awkward he'll get booked far more than he deserves to, the same as Fellaini. But if he turns out as good as Fellaini that's a trade off worth taking!!

He got little protection (not talking specifically about the VD tackle which I thought was a yellow) but the ref couldn't wait to book him. I think because of his size and the fact he's a bit awkward he'll get booked far more than he deserves to, the same as Fellaini. But if he turns out as good as Fellaini that's a trade off worth taking!!
I’ve already noticed this. Fabinho fouled three times before he got booked. Onana once. Bit scary that you simply can’t put a slide tackle in anymore without a ref going ‘nahhh you’re not doing that on my pitch, booked!’.

I’ve had Viera in my head for days. Nothing to do with skin colour

He’s strong (and as his frame fills out, only going to get get stronger), goes in hard but can also prise the ball away, nice range of pass plus a forward ball forefront in his mind, bounces up after a nasty challenge. I think he’s going to be world class in a couple of years
No wonder you can't stop thinking about him you dirty thing.

In number 1… is Onana
Number 2.. is Onana
In number 3… is Onana
Number 4.. is Onana

We’re in love with Amadou Onana
Amadou onana
Amadou Onana

(Might as well steal the RoI Gary Breen song just to make people lose it more)

Gary breen?

That song was sung well before he was playing and is still sang today by the norn iron crowd

I think those guy will be better, as a few have said enjoy him while he is here as a couple of years and the Madrids of this world will come knocking

I’ve already noticed this. Fabinho fouled three times before he got booked. Onana once. Bit scary that you simply can’t put a slide tackle in anymore without a ref going ‘nahhh you’re not doing that on my pitch, booked!’.

And lets off VJD with a yellow where most folk feel it should have been a red.

He’ll be here this season and next then be sold to one of the big six, probably Chelsea.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.