2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the sticking point is whether you consider British to be a synonym of a person being born of the ‘U.K.’ or ‘British Isles’

One of which coleman isn’t a member of, the other one he is.
Coleman was born in the Republic of Ireland as I was.... neither of us were born in the British isles.

I don't mean to stoke this pointless discussion again but it is just a fact the ROI is not part of the British Isles.

Coleman was born in the Republic of Ireland as I was.... neither of us were born in the British isles.

I don't mean to stoke this pointless discussion again but it is just a fact the ROI is not part of the British Isles.
You have got that wrong. British Isles is a geographical concept and applies to all these islands including the Republic. It is not used in a political sense, just in a geographical sense by the rest the world. You probably don't like it but that is too bad.

Someone from Wales I think
fruwb5.jpg

well if a bent ex ref and a kopite say it’s yellow then who am i to argue?!

clear red card, VAR officials had been desperate to get involved all weekend but when we needed a review they were hiding like cowards

Not sure who the Sky presenter stood next to him is but his expression was like "are you effing kidding me, Dermot"

I think any black athlete would be overjoyed to be compared with a legendary black athlete myself. I don’t think the first thing on their mind would be “I hate being compared to other athletes of the same skin color as me because it perpetuates racial stereotypes grrrrrr….”

Anyway Lampard played with Essien and Ballack so I assume he learned from experience that dominant midfielders win games and titles. If Onana turned into the big time midfielder he could be this club can go places (or sell him for an astronomical fee :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.