2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
It insuniates that there are racial biases in football discourse. I hope that doesn't sit well as it shouldn't.
No it doesn't. It insinuates that there are people who are looking for racial biases in every situation, even where they don't exist, to demonstrate their woke credentials.

And before you start, that doesn't mean I'm saying there aren't racial biases in football.

I know Ireland is classed as British Isles but unlike a Jamaican being called carribbean and rightly so you cannot call an Irishman British. Northern Irish ,Yes.
It just boils down to Coleman not being from Great Britain, not from the UK therefore is Irish. That is what it is all about
What's northern Irish?

Declan Rice is an easy comparison to make imo: breaks up play well, comfortable on the ball, high energy and striking stature.
I can see why Moyes was so keen to get him in! Ready made replacement for next season.

Declan Rice is an easy comparison to make imo: breaks up play well, comfortable on the ball, high energy and striking stature.
I can see why Moyes was so keen to get him in! Ready made replacement for next season.
Just to confuse things.

1662382571308.png

Status
Not open for further replies.