Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age wise yes, but all players are different. The Ramsey of 3/4 years ago was arguably world class. He hasn't hit those heights since and maybe that's down to a series of injuries. Or maybe he just peaked early.

Let's put it this way, the Ramsey of 3 years ago wouldn't be sitting here with 6 months left on his contract. No way.

Why not? Sanchez and Ozil got to this stage.

He's Welsh and looked [Poor language removed] against Ireland over the last two years or so. I'm Irish (I'll knee cap you english terrorists fecks if you say anything) so I know how crap we are. Swerve!

Age wise yes, but all players are different. The Ramsey of 3/4 years ago was arguably world class. He hasn't hit those heights since and maybe that's down to a series of injuries. Or maybe he just peaked early.

Let's put it this way, the Ramsey of 3 years ago wouldn't be sitting here with 6 months left on his contract. No way.

Yet ozil has ? And Sanchez , a 70m + player left for nothing ?

Is Aaron married? and if so, has anybody asked Mrs Ramsay if she'd be prepared to leave London? I recall Mrs Giroud putting the kibosh on her hubby's move, for similar reasons.

Just send her plans of BMD and all the lovely shopping centres etc that will be in place after our ground move . But the time it’s giniahed her twins will be able to go shopping there for their own children

Ramsay?!

DSxu.gif

Just send her plans of BMD and all the lovely shopping centres etc that will be in place after our ground move . But the time it’s giniahed her twins will be able to go shopping there for their own children
your predictive text is 'out there' mate...from now on I'll always read the word 'finished' as 'giniahed'...lol

Yet ozil has ? And Sanchez , a 70m + player left for nothing ?
Yeah. See my post above mate.

Still doesn't change the point of my original post that he isn't showing the kind of form he was 3/4 years ago. So has he already gone past his prime or is that just down to injuries?

Yeah. See my post above mate.

Still doesn't change the point of my original post that he isn't showing the kind of form he was 3/4 years ago. So has he already gone past his prime or is that just down to injuries?

Still walks into our team as a starter and improves us massively by replacing davies

Status
Not open for further replies.