Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Aaron married? and if so, has anybody asked Mrs Ramsay if she'd be prepared to leave London? I recall Mrs Giroud putting the kibosh on her hubby's move, for similar reasons.
hers from Wrexham...

so your probly right, she would want to stay darn saaaarrf

hers from Wrexham...

so your probly right, she would want to stay darn saaaarrf
The attractions of London present an issue which I am optimistic can be overcome once the new mono-rail and marina are constructed. Further, I hear there are now canoe trips on the Mersey ...and these are becoming a magnet for tourists. If Mrs Ramsay enjoys a paddle, perhaps we can offer her a free canoeing afternoon...on the proviso she convinces hubby to sign up with Everton.

I used to work on Wrexham market on Mondays, 40 years ago. Even then I recall the kids being amongst the most objectionable and naughty types... no doubt they grew up and had kids of their own that went astray.

Everton and Ramsey are a good fit. He is a starter for us and we would provide him with the opportunity to win competitions.

He would definitely be a starter but there are probably a lot better teams interested in him with better opportunities to win trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.