Votes: 27 8.1%
  • 6-8/10

Votes: 302 90.1%
  • 9-10/10

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10, and that's for the home form. Piss poor away all season. Sort it Ronko. See ye Ross

Think 4 is a bit mean
But nobody can argue against the rest

Well 8th had 48 points so 7th was the very least I expected.

I am still engrained with the teams of the mid 80s.
I want that back. Then I will be happy again.

Last season would have scored the same.
Poor league showing, 2 semi finals and a missed pen and dreadful Lukaku performance away from winning the FA Cup imo.

Kal.......we are not "best of the rest".

That is Arsenal.

When they start allowing the top six into the CL then the 7th placed team will win the Best Of The Rest trophy.
I'd still say best of the rest (not where we want to be but the reality) 15 points clear of the rest an blatantly not on the same level as the top 6 (which made Sky very happy :rant:)

After the fraud of a summer, 7th was both the best and least we could expect.

Domestic cup performance, and derbies. Really disappointed if I'm honest.

Saving grace being 7th being Europa.

Have really enjoyed the home games. Away games, today included, have been a chore. Legged it early to make the train today, can't remember doing that on the last day of the season before.

Overall 5/10.

For me a 5 but I would have given a 2 for the prior season so an improvement for sure.

I actually see no real overall season difference.

Much better league showing at home.
Useless in the cups.

Dreadful league showing last season.
Lukaku plays well and we win the FA Cup.

Both seasons are not good enough imo.

6/10 - Some worrying lapses of form - late October to December / the last month (ok nothing but pride to play for, but)
Still no appetite for a contest at the pit and still no results at the premiership wastelands of Arsenal and Chelsea.
But we made the Europa so that has to be a major positive for going forward.

Hopefully Koeman's latish arrival on the scene meant transfer policy would be nascent last summer and as we enter Everton's biggest pre-season (probably ever) all eyes will turn to a certain Mr Moshiri for the long awaited statement of intent.

I'd give it a couple of days. It's never good to vote on these things directly after a loss.

6 for me, not landing out transfer targets last summer was the main issue across the season.

To many players in the average category.

We need to make amends quickly and fix the problem areas.

Move now even before Ross and Rom make a decision, we need more options in those positions and not settle for average across the rest of the team.

6/10 we flattered to deceive in the first part of the season. Without substantial changes I can't see much improvement next year especially with the added European games.

Mate we finished over 60 points and got European footie, in his first season.

I would agree but then the bottom sides are horrific. Possibly the least competitive bottom half of the league in many years.

Big summer ahead.
Moshiri needs to show he means business.

Status
Not open for further replies.