Votes: 27 8.1%
  • 6-8/10

Votes: 302 90.1%
  • 9-10/10

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If 7th was not europa (that was out of our hands/a bit fortunate) everyone's scores would be very different.

Which is why I say 5.

5 maybe, we finished 32 points I think behind Chelsea, the gulf in class is huge, as was evident at Goodson a few weeks ago, a few mountains to climb yet.

+26 GOALS at home but -8 away goal difference.

4th best home record, (better than Liverpool and Man City) but 10th best away record. Crystal Palace and West Ham won more away games!

If we keep our home form good next season and improve away from home, picking up more than just 4 wins, we could fight for the CL. Easier said than done though based on today's performance!

6/10.

Fine. We should have finished 7th with that team and we did. Felt more comfortable with Koeman than Martinez. Overall though a little boring (barring the City/ Arsenal home games.) That though reflects the whole league- a pretty non-eventful season across the board.

The squad needs an overhaul. Up to the board now to finally deliver on the words spoken this season and sign a higher calibre of players than those of last summer.

Got back to Europe, home form good, could've been better.

Overall reasonable considering the two previous lower half finishes.

Good, but work still needed badly.
Your opinion like. Thats the positive end of the spectrum I reckon.

Your opinion like. Thats the positive end of the spectrum I reckon.
Fair-to-positive I reckon yeah;

Overall: decent first few games of the season; followed by a gash late summer and autumn; followed by a very encouraging winter and early spring; followed by a typical late spring cave in.

Yeah that's fair I reckon.

Emergence of Davies a big positive and I like the addition of Morgan.

Some good bits some less than good bits.

7.5/10.

Very satisfied overall, we got Europa League spot just as I hoped for. So many ups and downs though, could have been better, could have been worse. Glad it's over at this point though. Bright future up ahead. But now it's time for a well-deserved break from it all.

On average it's a solid 6 it seems.

I think the late season collapse has affected people's perceptions.

If the poll were taken in the different cycles within the season I outlined above it'd have probably been 6 then 5 then 7 then 6 again. As said though: overall a solid 6.

I would agree but then the bottom sides are horrific. Possibly the least competitive bottom half of the league in many years.

Big summer ahead.
Moshiri needs to show he means business.
Tell me a summer where Evertonians haven't declared it as a big summer ahead mate.

Instead of always looking forward it's good to consolodate. Over 60 points and European football in Koeman's first season compared to a backdrop of the situation he inherited and selling John Stones dragging through summer. A very decent start. Worthy of a 6.5 and above.

Status
Not open for further replies.