New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The money involved, overpaid knobheads rolling around on the pitch, players showing off on Instagram and some doing rap style videos for ‘promotion’, diving, raising ticket prices to absurd levels so the average fan can’t go, changing every sat 3pm for Tv, VAR, fans on social media being utter racist horrible blurts, trying to cram in the season so lfc can win their precious trophy, getting yellows for any slight contact, banning niasse for simulation but then letting salah, mane etc basically do it 20 times a season with no mention of it, kopites continuing to be all over sky Tv....now an ex red legend being appointed as manager of Everton.

I have surely missed a few out but this is the final straw for me. This game has gone, I don’t feel connected to football anymore let alone Everton. Fed up of it all, it’s now a money making exercise and always will be. Tell me to get over it, get with the times etc, just can’t be assed anymore
Laughable ‘punishment’ for the Super League 6 is up there too mate!!

The money involved, overpaid knobheads rolling around on the pitch, players showing off on Instagram and some doing rap style videos for ‘promotion’, diving, raising ticket prices to absurd levels so the average fan can’t go, changing every sat 3pm for Tv, VAR, fans on social media being utter racist horrible blurts, trying to cram in the season so lfc can win their precious trophy, getting yellows for any slight contact, banning niasse for simulation but then letting salah, mane etc basically do it 20 times a season with no mention of it, kopites continuing to be all over sky Tv....now an ex red legend being appointed as manager of Everton.

I have surely missed a few out but this is the final straw for me. This game has gone, I don’t feel connected to football anymore let alone Everton. Fed up of it all, it’s now a money making exercise and always will be. Tell me to get over it, get with the times etc, just can’t be assed anymore
Feel exactly the same, gave up my season ticket this year after 30 years even before Carlo left. With the whole covid no fans thing it made me realise how little football had started to mean to me.

I think one thing that people need to have in their head is that this club can get relegated. I'm not saying we should all panic now because this year we're fine. But we also aren't that many more bad decisions away from being a team that fights for 13th instead of 8th. And when you're fighting for 13th a bad year puts you close to the drop.
I’m just waiting for the transfer requests to come in from DCL and Rich once the tournaments are over

Our role is to support, but if its something you don't want, how will the board know if you just go and mindlessly clap along to everything they do. Maybe, by booing, not attending etc, you are supporting the club as well, because you are telling them they have made a bad decision.
Fans have so few ways to express concern or massive disagreement with some aspect of club policy or actions that it really adds to the frustration. Most responses involve ‘suck it up’, ‘go and support someone else’, public conflict and dissent at the match or cutting your nose off to spite your face and none of the above makes you feel much better about or changes what got under your skin in the first place.
Moving the club forward by getting the stadium done is a massive priority for the club, obviously but this appointment just shouts so loud at how fractured things are on so many other aspects of moving forward. More lurching around for a successful Hollywood appointment leading to someone with a previously dodgy relationship with the club and little or no track record of ‘building’ a club which is so obviously what we need despite how difficult that is to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.