New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its personal choice though lad, I see the defense of BK on here and it astounds me, I see certain players who can do no wrong , like I said for some this is the final straw, seeing the board completely disregarding supporters, you said yourself he wouldn't be your choice, there is no upside to the appointment so why do it

Fair point mate, I respect everyones opinion ultimately I just want the club to succeed and if thats with Benitez so be it.

None of us have a crystal ball and none can ultimately predict what will happen so im just going to support the fella as having Ancelotti and finishing 12th and 10th has just made me a bit numb tbh.

When I see comments saying its the worst thing in our history or the clubs lost its soul I just think its a bit OTT I mean where have these fans been the last 20 odd years? lol I can give you plenty worse incidents at this club than hiring an ex LFC manager.

Fair point mate, I respect everyones opinion ultimately I just want the club to succeed and if thats with Benitez so be it.

None of us have a crystal ball and none can ultimately predict what will happen so im just going to support the fella as having Ancelotti and finishing 12th and 10th has just made me a bit numb tbh.

When I see comments saying its the worst thing in our history or the clubs lost its soul I just think its a bit OTT I mean where have these fans been the last 20 odd years? lol I can give you plenty worse incidents at this club than hiring an ex LFC manager.
Trying to move to Kirkby was the lowest point, losing its soul, I think that's the whole of football, personally I have never felt less interested in it, as for Benetiz I honestly think it will be 12/18 months of dull football and another period of time treading water

I hope he bursts through a wall like the koolaid man in a red tracksuit screaming "it's Rafael time" just for bantz cause apathy has devoured my soul. Dont care anymore about this festering club.
get to work photoshoppers

193wxp0ekwqcsgif.gif

It'll be announced in 3 days as we need to do a reveal video and nothing at Everton gets done quickly

This is one appointment/signing everyone is happy to wait as long as possible for. Can you imagine if this was someone we really wanted? All the conspiracy theories why he hasn't signed yet and will we be gazumped would have flooded the threads. Everyone is like am I bothered at the moment.

I heard there's going to be a robust PR campaign to endear Rafael to the fans. All season ticket holders will get heartfelt hallmark cards that say " sorry I called your club small , let's be friends, love Rafael"
I think it's going be a game changer.

The money involved, overpaid knobheads rolling around on the pitch, players showing off on Instagram and some doing rap style videos for ‘promotion’, diving, raising ticket prices to absurd levels so the average fan can’t go, changing every sat 3pm for Tv, VAR, fans on social media being utter racist horrible blurts, trying to cram in the season so lfc can win their precious trophy, getting yellows for any slight contact, banning niasse for simulation but then letting salah, mane etc basically do it 20 times a season with no mention of it, kopites continuing to be all over sky Tv....now an ex red legend being appointed as manager of Everton.

I have surely missed a few out but this is the final straw for me. This game has gone, I don’t feel connected to football anymore let alone Everton. Fed up of it all, it’s now a money making exercise and always will be. Tell me to get over it, get with the times etc, just can’t be assed anymore

The Benitez appointment is like Brexit, we are just being bored into submission.

As a fanbase we started out as anyone but Benitez, now we are just like, please let it end.

We just want a resolution of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.