New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the opposite

Genuinely gutted about it.
Needs announcing and me putting out my misery.
I can't do with the uncertainty. Feels like a death sentence hanging over me.
My whole life has revolved around Everton to some extent until now

Gonna be a huge gap to fill
Thought Fat Sam and the piss stained dwarf would be the biggest kick in the balls…….how wrong was I.

Well done Everton

Im not some gun for hire who'll mindlessly back any revolt against the club based on something I don't like mate.

The only thing Everton are guilty of here is shocking communication with the fanbase. If they think Benitez is the best option currently available to work with this squad of players (and I have no reason to doubt them when Palace are appointing Viera and Spurs sniffing around a Wolves reject) then I'll support them. If it goes wrong I'll happily call for his head but I see no reason in not giving Benitez the same level of support as we would do in any other manager.

Its just a job for whoever comes in end of the day - I know some fans love the romanticism side of football like Carlo and Crosby but surely Ancelotti stabbing us all in the back has taught you a lesson that its just a business to these people?

If Benitez does well - Everton and we do well.

If Benitez fails - Everton and we all suffer.

I'm fully behind Rafael and the players and looking forward to some new signings and getting back to the old girl.
‘Rafael’? I’ll never be calling him that.

Im not some gun for hire who'll mindlessly back any revolt against the club based on something I don't like mate.

The only thing Everton are guilty of here is shocking communication with the fanbase. If they think Benitez is the best option currently available to work with this squad of players (and I have no reason to doubt them when Palace are appointing Viera and Spurs sniffing around a Wolves reject) then I'll support them. If it goes wrong I'll happily call for his head but I see no reason in not giving Benitez the same level of support as we would do in any other manager.

Its just a job for whoever comes in end of the day - I know some fans love the romanticism side of football like Carlo and Crosby but surely Ancelotti stabbing us all in the back has taught you a lesson that its just a business to these people?

If Benitez does well - Everton and we do well.

If Benitez fails - Everton and we all suffer.

I'm fully behind Rafael and the players and looking forward to some new signings and getting back to the old girl.
You are behind all the players? don't think so lad.
Slomes.Siggyfraud. Sloowobi
Behave

So what do you want us to do? Get a manager who works for buttons, who do you think that is going to get us? If he improves on Carlos rubbish it will be worth what we are paying him

Of course I don't want to get a manager who works for buttons, I don't want us to get a manager who is absolutely detested by the vast majority of the fan base, and more importantly has been woeful for the best part of a decade. I honestly don't care that much how much he's on, what he's said, who he's managed I'm concerned that hess just come off relegation with Newcastle and then keeping them up playing truly horrific football and then taking a job in China.

I'm the opposite

Genuinely gutted about it.
Needs announcing and me putting out my misery.
I can't do with the uncertainty. Feels like a death sentence hanging over me.
My whole life has revolved around Everton to some extent until now

Gonna be a huge gap to fill
I stopped caring so much when my son arrived 5 years ago and realised I'd invested way too much time and emotion in something that only let me down and didn't care for my existence. Still watch every match (from abroad now) but stuff like this no longer bothers me.. I'm just interested to see what happens

1.Play attacking football
2. Be humble
3.Admit your own shortcomings and don't blame anyone else
4. Give young players a chance in the team.
5. Build a young dynamic team
6. Apologise for trying to belittle / humiliate Everton
7. Disavow your membership of the RS cult
8. Lose some weight.
Substitute "successful" for "attacking" in point 1.
And I don't want to "mate" with him , so his weight in point 8 is not of concern to me .
That said , can't disagree mate

There hasn't been much to be pleased about for some years. We've rolled over in cup competitions barely making it out of the third round. The gulf between the so called top 6 and us is getting bigger. The players who play for the club aren't what we would call Everton players and have proved many times how distant they are from this club. The owner is on a completely different wavelength to the fans and is very disconnected. After some of his comments at AGM's over the years, his behaviour has been a bit concerning. Basically, it just doesn't feel like Everton anymore and there's only so many times you can feel completely downbeat

You are behind all the players? don't think so lad.
Slomes.Siggyfraud. Sloowobi
Behave

They are frauds who have frauded the club for years.

Benitez hasn't had one game and some fans are demanding he leaves and are giving up supporting us.

All a bit premature - if he goes on to do well people will look like idiots then begrudgingly celebrating said success as we will all still be going the game you cant shake off the Everton bug.

Thought Fat Sam and the piss stained dwarf would be the biggest kick in the balls…….how wrong was I.

Well done Everton
I’m not even arsed about the Liverpool stuff because like you say we’ve had Sammy Lee celebrating us scoring against them on the touch line. It’s the fact we’ve clearly made yet another wrong decision as have stuck with it despite the fans pointing out it’s wrong.

A dark, dark day for my beloved Blues IMO. Time will tell I suppose but I can’t see any good coming from this. Obnoxious ex-RS with a record of dour football and history of conflict and blaming everyone else when things go against him. Hope he’s gone by Christmas but I have no faith in the powers that be to do any better next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.