New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance mate, he'll be gone within 12months.

Yet more time wasted by horrific ownership decisions and appointments. It's completely inexplicable and only gonna end one way. Even if he hadn't said what he had and been where he'd been, it would still be a horrendous appointment. He's a manager from the past. Football has moved on massively from his defensive, passive set ups.
Yeah this is the thing that will be lost in all the RS stuff, he's not the right appointment in addition to that because he's not a builder of any kind and he's not someone who is on the leading edge of the current way that teams play. It is the same reason I wouldn't want Mourinho and am not bothered that Carlo koffed. We need fresh ideas that can challenge teams that have way more to offer to players in terms of money and prestige if we're going to compete and Rafael is so much not that. Just terrible thinking and then he's a guy our rivals love on top.

But how much did we pay Carlo? and what did we get in return? Nothing

Wow what a great point.

Let's keep paying massive wages to very average managers who are hated by the fan base, just because we paid Carlo ancelotti more.

Brands should resign and you should take his place with your negotiation skills

Considering your so called past as a blue union activist mate you’re showing remarkably little backbone here

Im not some gun for hire who'll mindlessly back any revolt against the club based on something I don't like mate.

The only thing Everton are guilty of here is shocking communication with the fanbase. If they think Benitez is the best option currently available to work with this squad of players (and I have no reason to doubt them when Palace are appointing Viera and Spurs sniffing around a Wolves reject) then I'll support them. If it goes wrong I'll happily call for his head but I see no reason in not giving Benitez the same level of support as we would do in any other manager.

Its just a job for whoever comes in end of the day - I know some fans love the romanticism side of football like Carlo and Crosby but surely Ancelotti stabbing us all in the back has taught you a lesson that its just a business to these people?

If Benitez does well - Everton and we do well.

If Benitez fails - Everton and we all suffer.

I'm fully behind Rafael and the players and looking forward to some new signings and getting back to the old girl.

Im not some gun for hire who'll mindlessly back any revolt against the club based on something I don't like mate.

The only thing Everton are guilty of here is shocking communication with the fanbase. If they Benitez is the best option currently available to work with this squad of players then I'll support them. If it goes wrong I'll happily call for his head but I see no reason in not giving Benitez the same level of support as we would do in any other manager.

Its just a job for whoever comes in end of the day - I know some fans love the romanticism side of football like Carlo and Crosby but surely Ancelotti stabbing us all in the back has taught you a lesson that its just a business to these people?

If Benitez does well - Everton and we do well.

If Benitez fails - Everton and we all suffer.

I'm fully behind Rafael and the players and looking forward to some new signings and getting back to the old girl.
Then they're wrong. And everyone knows it.

I had a quick look through that list , it seems to me an awful lot bought for the academy,

Certainly a few turkeys

Some excellent signings, probably none better than STERLING for 500,000.

I would say about average for a Premiership manager.

I would guess his net spend would be low .
His overall purchases amounts to 231,000,000 but I guess the sale of Sterling and Torres alone brought in in excess of 100,000,000.
We have a DOF they should be working together on players.

Wow what a great point.

Let's keep paying massive wages to very average managers who are hated by the fan base, just because we paid Carlo ancelotti more.

Brands should resign and you should take his place with your negotiation skills
So what do you want us to do? Get a manager who works for buttons, who do you think that is going to get us? If he improves on Carlos rubbish it will be worth what we are paying him

I mean that’s me done when he’s appointed and if I’m honest I barely even feel anything about that
I'm the opposite

Genuinely gutted about it.
Needs announcing and me putting out my misery.
I can't do with the uncertainty. Feels like a death sentence hanging over me.
My whole life has revolved around Everton to some extent until now

Gonna be a huge gap to fill

Status
Not open for further replies.