New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The club couldn’t care less about fan backlash, they appointed Allardyce.

Agree to an extent although in both instances they have done what they thought was right to keep the club in the big time.

I cant stress enough how important Bramley Moore Dock is to the future of this club - the owners aint taking gambles on managers like Potter and Anorim etc with this squad of average players with suspect mentalities after seeing us slip into the bottom 3 with Koeman & Silva.

The reality is the difference in income between winning the title and coming last is less than finishing last and getting relegated I believe.

It underlines the importance in the regimes desire to ensure we take minimal risk between now and BMD being built.

Lets not forget the owners could have taken the cheaper easier option and moved to Croxteth and the stadium would likely be nearly built by now.

They never though they listened to the fans and went with the tougher more pricey option on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey.

Our fans loved it so a little patience is required towards the owners some are currently turning against.

Agree to an extent although in both instances they have done what they thought was right to keep the club in the big time.

I cant stress enough how important Bramley Moore Dock is to the future of this club - the owners aint taking gambles on managers like Potter and Anorim etc with this squad of average players with suspect mentalities after seeing us slip into the bottom 3 with Koeman & Silva.

The reality is the difference in income between winning the title and coming last is less than finishing last and getting relegated I believe.

It underlines the importance in the regimes desire to ensure we take minimal risk between now and BMD being built.

Lets not forget the owners could have taken the cheaper easier option and moved to Croxteth and the stadium would likely be nearly built by now.

They never though they listened to the fans and went with the tougher more pricey option on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey.

Our fans loved it so a little patience is required towards the owners some are currently turning against.

hiring benitez is utterly astounding

Status
Not open for further replies.