New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s possible
I am kind of joking and I know it was Real Madrid and there were some family issues etc but I did find the whole thing really weird. He seemed really content here, said all the right things etc and then just after January he just seemed to switch off and not care.

I don't really get why he would go so far out of his way to say how much he loved it here only to do that. There was deffo something weird going on with the King transfer (and lack of anything else).

Moshiri is in for a hell of a shock if he thinks the crowd will be on their feet applauding Benitez onto the pitch v Southampton. No manager in the history of football has needed to win his first game in charge more than this fella.

So what do you want us to do? Get a manager who works for buttons, who do you think that is going to get us? If he improves on Carlos rubbish it will be worth what we are paying him
He might not improve on Carlo's rubbish. Which is amazing when you think about it.

I heard they used to stand the dead up in bus shelters.

The sad thing is that, even if he does really well and took this Everton team to top 6 and a cup win, or even top 4 and a cup win, he still wouldn’t win a minority of fans over and he’d still always be known in the media and in the Football community mostly as “ex Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez”. I think many fans struggle with this because he has arrived at the cost of a part of the clubs identity / values and they cannot see any possible realistic circumstance where Benitez is likeable.
He will magically become likeable to most fans if he delivers results mate. Don't like him , but will soon warm to him if he delivers.

Totally agree mate. I expect it will be the three each strategy again RB gets three players Brands gets three..
They should have to have a sign on their shirts to see who signed who. Its the only fair way to judge. Like 3 Digne (MB), 2 Kromkamp (RB), 17 Iwobi (FM). If I am booing I want to aim them at the right people.

I'm the opposite

Genuinely gutted about it.
Needs announcing and me putting out my misery.
I can't do with the uncertainty. Feels like a death sentence hanging over me.
My whole life has revolved around Everton to some extent until now

Gonna be a huge gap to fill
Fair one, I wish I felt like you. My disillusionment with the club has now seeped into the sport in general and if I’m honest I have very little interest in it all. Pretty mad when I was brainwashed by the arl man from birth and I’ve supported them this long but I’m a logical person and they’ve provided no entertainment or excitement for years so now I just can’t be arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.