New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are frauds who have frauded the club for years.

Benitez hasn't had one game and some fans are demanding he leaves and are giving up supporting us.

All a bit premature - if he goes on to do well people will look like idiots then begrudgingly celebrating said success as we will all still be going the game you cant shake off the Everton bug.
I don't think I have seen anyone "giving up supporting us"

I have seen a fair few saying they are past caring now and are OK knocking it on the head a bit. I don't see whats wrong with that. It's like having the courage of your own convictions is wrong. You can support a club in many different ways.

As it turned out ,Carlo was entirely the wrong appointment , despite what virtually all of us thought on here (including me !).
Let's see if this one pans out , as who knows , we may be wrong
again !

It would be so Everton after the one manager we all thought would bring us success didnt the bloke who followed that most didn't want actually does something with the club.

I just genuinely hope we give him time regardless of the feelings towards him as the club needs a period of stability we cant keep booting managers every 12 months.

True but its all a bit OTT the reaction.

You would think the clubs just been relegated to the 3rd division or appointed lecky legs as manager with Purple Aki as his assistant.
Where would you draw the line mate? If for example we changed the kit to red, moved out of the city, changed the name, it's not a pop at you just asking when would you think enough is enough

You would think the clubs just been relegated to the 3rd division or appoint leccy legs as manager with Purple Aki as his assistant.
In your opinion it is, and that's fine.

At the end of the day we are all attracted to a club for a reason right? No doubt all of us have slightly different reasons and today some of us have taken a major knock against what attracted us to the club in the first place. It doesn't mean you just stop supporting them but it can change things. It's not a big drama or anything where its all "woe is me, what will I do without my club??" its more of a "Ok whatever this is boring now" I am more than happy to go more casual now.

You would think the clubs just been relegated to the 3rd division or appointed lecky legs as manager with Purple Aki as his assistant.
Its like an effing drama queens soiled bed sheet reunion held on ground hog day.

giphy.gif

I don't think I have seen anyone "giving up supporting us"

I have seen a fair few saying they are past caring now and are OK knocking it on the head a bit. I don't see whats wrong with that. It's like having the courage of your own convictions is wrong. You can support a club in many different ways.
Richard Keys spouting his opinion via the Echo 'claims' that ex-players are going to stop supporting us if Benitez is hired.
"It’s not the die-hard Evertonian that he’s p***** off - it’s hard working staff at the club who don’t want to work with Benitez - and worse - legends from different eras at Goodison - who’ve recently been saying to me ‘I’m done’.

A dark, dark day for my beloved Blues IMO. Time will tell I suppose but I can’t see any good coming from this. Obnoxious ex-RS with a record of dour football and history of conflict and blaming everyone else when things go against him. Hope he’s gone by Christmas but I have no faith in the powers that be to do any better next time around.
That’s the reason I wanted Ancelotti to stay, not because he was doing a fantastic job but because of who they would replace him with.

Where would you draw the line mate? If for example we changed the kit to red, moved out of the city, changed the name, it's not a pop at you just asking when would you think enough is enough
All of the above I would draw the line.

Appointing an ex LFC manager when we've worshipped Ex LFC players and fans who've been at the club is daft imo.

Benitez for me isn't even a Kopite - he's Spanish, doesn't go back to Anfield, has managed Chelsea and Newcastle.

I dont get why some have made him this RS incarnate figure when you could name dozens worse than him:

Gerrard
Rush
Dogleash
Phil Thompson
Danny Murphy
McAllister
Fowler
Carragher (who some Blues love)
Mcmanaman

Thats just of the top of my head. You also have Evertonians who aint exactly any better:

Kenwright
Rooney
Barkley

Its for me petty tribalism - as long as he does a job here and is professional and works his bollox off thats all that matters to me - I've never subscribed to the romanticism in regards of modern football as its literally just a job for managers/players just look at "I love Crosby" Ancelotti.

All of the above I would draw the line.

Appointing an ex LFC manager when we've worshipped Ex LFC players and fans who've been at the club is daft imo.

Benitez for me isn't even a Kopite - he's Spanish, doesn't go back to Anfield, has managed Chelsea and Newcastle.

I dont get why some have made him this RS incarnate figure when you could name dozens worse than him:

Gerrard
Rush
Dogleash
Phil Thompson
Danny Murphy
McAllister
Fowler
Carragher (who some Blues love)
Mcmanaman

Thats just of the top of my head. You also have Evertonians who aint exactly any better:

Kenwright
Rooney
Barkley

Its for me petty tribalism - as long as he does a job here and is professional and works his bollox off thats all that matters to me - I've never subscribed to the romanticism in regards of modern football as its literally just a job for managers/players just look at "I love Crosby" Ancelotti.
I like you as a poster mate.

You got loads of grief when you first signed up as loads thought you were a Red.

Now, if you’ve played the long game here, and fronted it out all along, I doff my cap to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.