New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the reason I wanted Ancelotti to stay, not because he was doing a fantastic job but because of who they would replace him with.
I wanted him to bring the stability and unity of purpose in what has become a very fractious club. Unfortunately he has added to the instability by going and brought about another situation which highlights the big fault lines running through the club. I think they are unified about the stadium, more or less, but definitely not about how to run the footy side of the club. It’s a mess and I think this appointment will add to it.

As it turned out ,Carlo was entirely the wrong appointment , despite what virtually all of us thought on here (including me !).
Let's see if this one pans out , as who knows , we may be wrong
again !

we didn’t make the appointment. Mosh did. I’m hard pressed to think of any decisions he’s made here that has turned out to be correct

I think one thing that people need to have in their head is that this club can get relegated. I'm not saying we should all panic now because this year we're fine. But we also aren't that many more bad decisions away from being a team that fights for 13th instead of 8th. And when you're fighting for 13th a bad year puts you close to the drop.

When we dreamed of having money wiser souls warned us to be ‘careful what we wished for ‘.
Like many I scoffed at such admonitions.
Now here we are, on a downward trajectory and locked into years of negative football.
As ever I will continue to support my club and hope we win every game despite the presence of the fat ,dirgeball coaching mutant on the touchline.
I will take solace that I will still get to see and appreciate good football at Goodison , just probably not from the side in Royal Blue , sadly.

All of the above I would draw the line.

Appointing an ex LFC manager when we've worshipped Ex LFC players and fans who've been at the club is daft imo.

Benitez for me isn't even a Kopite - he's Spanish, doesn't go back to Anfield, has managed Chelsea and Newcastle.

I dont get why some have made him this RS incarnate figure when you could name dozens worse than him:

Gerrard
Rush
Dogleash
Phil Thompson
Danny Murphy
McAllister
Fowler
Carragher (who some Blues love)
Mcmanaman

Thats just of the top of my head. You also have Evertonians who aint exactly any better:

Kenwright
Rooney
Barkley

Its for me petty tribalism - as long as he does a job here and is professional and works his bollox off thats all that matters to me - I've never subscribed to the romanticism in regards of modern football as its literally just a job for managers/players just look at "I love Crosby" Ancelotti.
But for most it's not a case of something he said,or that he managed the rs, it's the fact that there's absolutely no benefit to employing him, there's no upside to it, I learnt a long long time ago that it's a job to them, that they have no interest in you as a fan, but for some people this is there line in the sand so to sit there and say they are OTT or bedwetters,crybabies etc isnt right

As much as a normal person likes pickled herring coated in used car oil with a dash of gang bang semen as a condiment.
Have you been looking in my fridge?

Careful now, you don't want to be called a drama queen by the spineless ones.

This could get fun actually, The Drama Queens vs the Spineless Ones, a battle for the ages.

Hope he gers rid of jobs for the boys in the backroom staff too. How many has Unswort etc actually brought through. Without the ones we bought.Get rid

Status
Not open for further replies.