The Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap !!!

The guy gets a career threatening injury, is just now getting back to full fitness and we're talking get rid?

Two things I've learned about some of my fellow Evertonians since I've been an Evertonian:

1) Rush to judgment on new players which usually ends up being WRONG.

2) Short memories about players and how they've performed for us in the past.

What's next? Get rid of Heitinga when he has a bad match or two? Getting rid of the Yak would the absolute worst transfer decision in Moyes tenure as manager. You can take that one to the bank.

Close the ******* thread.

Well I'm glad some of don't manage the team!

Saha starting tonight over the Yak was a no brainer.

No doubting that either but if Saha goes down and were depending on Vaughan to lead the line?

I love Vaughan but I'd much rather have Yak.

He's done the business for us.

I actually have the Yak's name on the back of my shirt (perhaps the last time doing that, getting a bit old for that game), so please don't get me wrong. I think he is a great player. But this season he has been gash.

Injury or attitude I'm just saying that's how he's been this season.

Exactly, though Vaghan has more in his locker. It baffles me hes one of the best in the Prem at holding the ball up with his back to goal and intellgently building up play, all the time putting his body on the line by being used as a battering ram for 90 mins by six foot centre halfs behind him - yet hes lazy, i cant fathom how anyone watching how he plays can call him lazy.

I'd insert a facepalm.jpg, but I think the words facepalm.jpg are enough.

Waste of space
When we play one striker upfront he decides to go and stand on the left flank next to pienaar
whats that all about really
lets sell him 7 mill!

I would be disheartened if I played for Pompey or Boro. No wonder he 'sulked' and wanted to leave. He is now part of our family. He is playing for THE MIGHTY BLUES!!!!!!!

Seriously, next season when he has a good pre-season under him, he is going to be banging the goals in. Just watch.

*Bookmarks post for purpose of rubbing it in Danny's face next season*

*Remembers to reply with this http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/25774-feed-yak.html *

Really liked his overall performance today - scored, was very efficient with his back to the goal game, when had ball played to his feet, had some decent passes. Still didn't look ready to play 90 minutes though. And would benefit hugely with with somebody like Cahill or Saha playing close to him.

Really liked his overall performance today - scored, was very efficient with his back to the goal game, when had ball played to his feet, had some decent passes. Still didn't look ready to play 90 minutes though. And would benefit hugely with with somebody like Cahill or Saha playing close to him.
Agreed one of the most positive things to take from today's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.