The Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did well when he came on the other week. Dylan is right we are so fickle- he didnt do amazingly when he came on against the Sh1te but hes a quality player that when back on form we will all be creaming over him again.

Hes one of those players who is of a bigger set and it can appear he isnt giving his all but athe end of the day give him a chance and he will put it away. Feed the yak....

As I said before, didn't Moyes say we wouldn't see him back fully till next season. Horrendous injury. It will be the same with Jags and Arteta , next season will be when we judge him. This season is really a write off for him.

Also we need to play to his strenghts to get the best out of him. Hoof ball wont work, play to feet , Yak lays it off , rumbles into the box for the cross , then bam , the ball nestles sweetly in the net.

Also we need to play to his strenghts to get the best out of him. Hoof ball wont work, play to feet , Yak lays it off , rumbles into the box for the cross , then bam , the ball nestles sweetly in the net.

We've never play to the strength of our striker. Non of them thrive on crossing except Cahill.

If he is not fully fit for Prem games why is he playing, should be in the reserves to work his fitness and attitude back up to scratch.

Said at the time of his signing I had doubts in view of his play at Boro where he could not be arsed and this was before his injury.

I think it is him who should be going to Derby not Vaughan, at least Vaughan can and will run!!!!

Yaks the man. I'm glad Saha has done very well in his short time here but I would love to see them on fire together. Yak is a clinical finisher he just need to be in his confidence zone.

Aint he only started twice this year? Both against hull? 1 he scored and we were ace, the 2nd we were awful? How people can make the connection that hes turned gash just cos he didnt run like a headless chicken in the derby....as for vaughan...moyes wants rid, so much for your "hell chase anything down" mentallity keepin ya at the club lol

Status
Not open for further replies.