Young EFC Players Out on Loan 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be even more now when you add the young lads gone out recently like Hornby.
I think very few will ever be coming back.

...I agree, most will be moved permanently if possible. Vlasic, Onyekuru and Joe Williams are last season loanees who have moved on permanent deals.

yep this is the knobhead agent Connollly
cb51509c-16e3-41af-b5b9-3db61106e10c

Is that 21 players that have left the club since the last season finished between loans and permanent deals ?
According to the OS , 33 have left,13 on loan. The outs include the likes of Ashley Williams through to youngsters like Kiersey who never really featured much even at U23s . But doesn’t include I think about 7 youngsters from last year’s u18s who weren’t offered professional contracts. So 27 out permanently, 13 more on loan some of whom won’t return .
7 have been added to the first team squad, none to the U23s and I think 13 new Scholars. I was surprised by the total numbers who’ve left , and there’s hopefully a bit more deadwood to go yet, but as I said else where “ The times they are a changing.....”

Last edited:
Is that 21 players that have left the club since the last season finished between loans and permanent deals ?

Out on loan (13)

Virginia (Reading)
Kenny (Schalke 04)
Pennington (Hull City)
Garbutt (Ipswich Town)
Besic (Sheffield United)
Connolly (Lincoln City)
Dowell (Derby County)
Tarashaj (FC Emmen)
Bowler (Hull City)
Sandro (Real Valladolid)
Hornby (KV Kortrijk)
Adedoyin (Hamilton)
Broadhead (Burton Albion)

Sold (8)

Galloway (Luton Town)
Robinson (Wigan Athletic)
Gueye (PSG)
McCarthy (Crystal Palace)
Williams (Wigan Athletic)
Vlasic (CSKA Moscow)
Lookman (RB Leipzig)
Onyekuru (AS Monaco)

Not including those who were let go on a free (Jagielka, Williams etc)

And I think a few of those loans see the end of contracts so they’re basically sold (Garbutt, Tarashaj)

weird seeing Connolly go to Lincoln, so he's been on loan the last few years in the championship and now hes gone down another division, should have just realised him

Status
Not open for further replies.