Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe from rumours it will be Moyes
Moyes will have a problem, if you remember his old teams they worked and worked and worked. I think his biggest problem will be Richarlison. He isn’t Moyes type of player for me

I believe from rumours it will be Moyes
Moyes will have a problem, if you remember his old teams they worked and worked and worked. I think his biggest problem will be Richarlison. He isn’t Moyes type of player for me
disagree. do you not think he works hard compared to some?

At least Moyes will be happy with one thing we signed delph 10 years after he wanted him so maybe it was written in the stars all along

He just joined Stoke last week and still manages NI, to be fair I don’t know what he does with the rest of his time, so maybe.

Yeah I meant he would have been an option prior to the stoke job, based on the dross that is going to be on the shortlist to replace Silva, he may have been a great option

Man Utd...sacked after less than a year.
Real Sociedad...sacked after less than a year.
Sunderland...took them down within a year.
West Ham...let go after just 6 months.

If Moyes hadn't had an association with our club, fans would be going ballistic over an appointment with someone who had such a lousy recent cv. And the thought of him doing press conferences constantly rimming BK again is enough to make me sick.

I'm all for the removal of Silva, but this Moyes bloke certainly isn't the answer. Bringing Davie no trophies back would just make us an even bigger laughing stock.

Man Utd...sacked after less than a year.
Real Sociedad...sacked after less than a year.
Sunderland...took them down within a year.
West Ham...let go after just 6 months.

If Moyes hadn't had an association with our club, fans would be going ballistic over an appointment with someone who had such a lousy recent cv. And the thought of him doing press conferences constantly rimming BK again is enough to make me sick.

I'm all for the removal of Silva, but this Moyes bloke certainly isn't the answer. Bringing Davie no trophies back would just make us an even bigger laughing stock.

Absolutely this.

Status
Not open for further replies.