• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why he shouldn’t get the job, Brands is building a team and buying players not suited to a moyes style. I also think if Moyes was getting the job he would already be in now.

Spurs sacked poch at the end of a 2 week break, why not earlier, because they obviously didn’t get the yes from Jose until then. we could be in talks with one or two mangers as we speak, but they may not agree until mid week. I doubt Moshiri would really want to to down the temporary route again, after big Sam
What exactly has Brands built? A shocking squad not fit for purpose that the old Moyes teams would give a solid spanking too?

Youd be happy taking back a dinosaur of a manager who has been kicked out of every club he's been with since us including league one sunderland??! Not to mention the slithery way he left us first time around!! If the club had any gumption they'd have been sussing out replacements 2 months ago, I doubt they have though
I wouldn't be happy but it makes a lot of sense given our current predicament.
He knows the league and what it requires to get wins.
The board probably don't want to risk it on some manager who doesn't have the tools to handle our current situation and if we hire someone and it goes pear shaped we are truly f'd,

With Moyes we're going for the safe option which is perfectly fine if its till the end of the season.
The season is already a write off, It's another clean slate with our fancy new manager in the summer and we start again.
Probably wouldn't ask for a lot of £ given how him and Bill rim each other on the regs.
The new manager would be walking into a death trap of facing Leicester/Arsenal/United/Liverpool possibly ruining them from the get go, Moyes? He couldn't give a flying hoot his reputation is already down the gutter.

I wouldn't be happy but it makes a lot of sense given our current predicament.
He knows the league and what it requires to get wins.
The board probably don't want to risk it on some manager who doesn't have the tools to handle our current situation and if we hire someone and it goes pear shaped we are truly f'd,

With Moyes we're going for the safe option which is perfectly fine if its till the end of the season.
The season is already a write off, It's another clean slate with our fancy new manager in the summer and we start again.
Probably wouldn't ask for a lot of £ given how him and Bill rim each other on the regs.
The new manager would be walking into a death trap of facing Leicester/Arsenal/United/Liverpool possibly ruining them from the get go, Moyes? He couldn't give a flying hoot his reputation is already down the gutter.

Its probably about 12 years ago since Moyes would be considered a safe option, his 'methods' just wouldn't work today, plus the squad doesn't exactly suit him either, add into the equation that returning managers almost never work out, with good reason, no one will be excited to see what Moyes can offer If he comes in, there'll be no new manager lift, you can write off the December fixtures straight off the bat.....I just dont get it, for the first time probably ever I would seriously be worried if he came in

What exactly has Brands built? A shocking squad not fit for purpose that the old Moyes teams would give a solid spanking too?
1 of the front 6 was his player and 4 of the starting 11. It’s not his fault 3 of his signings are injured.

And he doesn’t pick the team or the formation. He doesn’t train or do the tactics. How anyone can blame brands is beyond me

Its probably about 12 years ago since Moyes would be considered a safe option, his 'methods' just wouldn't work today, plus the squad doesn't exactly suit him either, add into the equation that returning managers almost never work out, with good reason, no one will be excited to see what Moyes can offer If he comes in, there'll be no new manager lift, you can write off the December fixtures straight off the bat.....I just dont get it, for the first time probably ever I would seriously be worried if he came in
What tripe - worked at West Ham 18 months ago

No
Moyes and bill have been talking for a long time
See I dont believe Kenwright has say now at Everton, but if we go for him I'll accept I was totally wrong.
However if he has, that is all on Moshiris head for letting him, however Silva was nothing to do with Bill, and Silva is our main worry right now

No no no no and fking no !!!
No room for richarlison or iwobi and the like
Dcl running the channels ike he did with beattie and jelavic

Keep yourself and your ginger pubes out of this football club you filthy 'kin Judas loser.
Funny how hes a loser in your eyes yet is literally the only Everton manager to do anything of note since 95 yet Bobby is held in such high regard.

We throw money around like theres no tomorrow when it comes to players. We need to do the same with the next mamager and bring someone in who is proven, has won medals. Moyes isnt the long term answer but neither is Silva, if its a choice between the two id rather have someone who knows the club and instills a bit of discipline than a guy who is proven st getting relegated and having all the excuses under the sun.

Heard Silva said something like "we need to consider what is right for the club and for me" or to that extent after the game. He wants out imo, he knows hes out of his depth. That man is the definition of a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.