Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe from rumours it will be Moyes
Moyes will have a problem, if you remember his old teams they worked and worked and worked. I think his biggest problem will be Richarlison. He isn’t Moyes type of player for me
This is why he shouldn’t get the job, Brands is building a team and buying players not suited to a moyes style. I also think if Moyes was getting the job he would already be in now.

Spurs sacked poch at the end of a 2 week break, why not earlier, because they obviously didn’t get the yes from Jose until then. we could be in talks with one or two mangers as we speak, but they may not agree until mid week. I doubt Moshiri would really want to to down the temporary route again, after big Sam

Chelsea had Guus Hiddink every time they sacked someone mid season. We need someone who would be OK with an appintment that they don't expect to keep at end of year.

And, let's be honest here, he's been the best manager we've had in 20 years.

If you could name me a trusted candidate to do a job till the end of the season I'm all ears.

Youd be happy taking back a dinosaur of a manager who has been kicked out of every club he's been with since us including league one sunderland??! Not to mention the slithery way he left us first time around!! If the club had any gumption they'd have been sussing out replacements 2 months ago, I doubt they have though

Status
Not open for further replies.