Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mcnulty picking them for 7th ahead of us the idiot. As so many people are predicting them to have a great season they may flatter to deceive. 7th is a ludicrous prediction imo, you have to have a good defence and they don't.

Do a combined Everton and wolves team and how many players do they have? One at most?
People are waaaay too high on Wolves imo. Lot of talent, very little of it proven to be top level quality. Almost there entire starting lineup has played under 50 games in England, Spain, Germany or Italy. Even players like Moutinho and Patricio have never had to play decent teams week in and week out.

I can't see all of the players making the jump and that will probably leave them mid table and not pushing for Europe

Mcnulty picking them for 7th ahead of us the idiot. As so many people are predicting them to have a great season they may flatter to deceive. 7th is a ludicrous prediction imo, you have to have a good defence and they don't.

Do a combined Everton and wolves team and how many players do they have? One at most?
I’d say as a conservative estimate
Pickford
Coleman Mina Zouma Dinge
Moutinho Neves Gueye
Jota Tosun Richarlison

CB is the big unknown for me

I’d say as a conservative estimate
Pickford
Coleman Mina Zouma Dinge
Moutinho Neves Gueye
Jota Tosun Richarlison

CB is the big unknown for me
If you want to be generous to Wolves you could split it 6/5 but I personally would only take Neves and Jota for our team

They're a good side but beatable.

Feel as if they'll dominate the middle of the park and they have a classy operator in Neves in there so it may be a long afternoon for Schneiderfraud and Gueye.

We'll take the lead. They'll level it. We'll either be lucky to get away with a point or they'll be backed by a boisterous home crowd and go on to win it as the Keane -Jagielka - Schneiderfraud Bermuda Triangle folds.

I just hope they also aren't able to field loads of their new signings. But obviously they will all be fit and ready and starting, whereas our gang of signings from this week will be nowhere to be seen, because we're kin Everton.

Still, if we can avoid defeat it'll be a decent result given the circumstances. A defeat would be a disappointment as we all have some decent places available to us.

We’d know the team if fat sam was in charge!!

Id go for;
Pickford

Coleman
Jags
Keane
Baines

Morgan
Gana

Walcott
Siggy
Richarlison

Cenk
Subs; stek, holgate, digne, davies, lookman, niasse, DCL.

Get a point and get out of there

I'd take a point with Jags & Keane at the back. Wolves look good this year and we've got our 4th and 5th CB's lining up.

This time last week I thought we were in for a torrid time and a pasting at Wolves, It will still be torrid, what with it being their cup final - they'll be having a few of them until the novelty wears off and somebody does them over good style.

Hopefully our confidence has moved across to the team...that and a probable 3 new starters.
5 or 6 games in and we should hit our stride

In typical 'Everton That' fashion we will snatch a draw from the jaws of victory
2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.