Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mcnulty picking them for 7th ahead of us the idiot. As so many people are predicting them to have a great season they may flatter to deceive. 7th is a ludicrous prediction imo, you have to have a good defence and they don't.

Do a combined Everton and wolves team and how many players do they have? One at most?

Mcnulty picking them for 7th ahead of us the idiot. As so many people are predicting them to have a great season they may flatter to deceive. 7th is a ludicrous prediction imo, you have to have a good defence and they don't.

Do a combined Everton and wolves team and how many players do they have? One at most?
Top ten at best for me. They aren't that special.

Worth remembering, for those more prone to bed-wetting, that we started our record points total-breaking season with 3 draws against utter tosh in 2013/14. 2 of them, if I remember correctly, went on to get relegated and the third was West Brom at home, 0-0.

These probably aren't half bad, so given we're still bedding in all but one or two of our new signings, we could lose this game and still have an ace season.

I think Richarlison is going to be key and could have a field day.

Can see Moutinho struggling with the pace as well.

We can win this.

If we get a win, along with Bournemouth, Chelsea and West Ham, my bookie will not be happy.Somehow though, I suspect he's not got much to worry about lol

I could see Fulham getting 50-53pts which could be good enough for 7th. Probably not Wolves.

Considering none of the deadline day signings will feature tomorrow (in fact will not probably appear for a few weeks) and coupled with our abysmal pre season results, my expectations are realistic.

They'll be fired up and if we don't weather the early storm it could be a long evening. I'd take a point right now. Sorry I know that's a bit grim. But I expect we'll be a slow burner this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.