Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still convinced that the FA was behind that sending off yesterday. Was fishy how like last year we were given a particular starting fixture (best of the rest vs new boys on the block) and the media were desperate for a Wolves win.

Jags was absolutely stupid and deserves peddling but that sending off definitely stinks.
Was never a foul let alone a red, but bad luck happens when you make bad mistakes. If Jags controls it like he should, there's no oppoortunity for him to be sent off.

What's the story of wolves singing "sign on"? never heard it
Bunch of out of touch hicks refering to the dark days on Merseyside 1970/80s when unemployment was rife through economic decline and totally outcast from Thatchers Tory government.
Hence "sign on" for unemployment benefit.
Pretty poor taste tbh I bet most of them have never been up to this fully rejuvinated city , its a fantastic place compared to what it had become.
Anyway bunch of what you call "hicks" their voices arnt relevant.

Just thought I would come and give some insight on what to expect on Saturday . First of all well done on your transfer business as you seem to have made some very decent exciting signings along with ourselves . May take a month or so for new players to fully bed in but I’m sure they will be great additions in the long run .

On to the game it self Saturday . You have been unlucky to catch us at just the wrong time . Yes we have made a fair few signings ourselves but most of these were loans , made permanent playing for us in our championship title winning season . I have no doubt Costa , jota , and jiminez will cause all sorts of problems to your back line , so who ever plays in defence is going to seriously need to be switched on . Best way to beat us is by upsetting our passing style and be in our faces . If you let us play I can see us controlling the game and smashing 3 + goals past your keeper . our defence was the best in the championship last season, with the back 3 that will most likely start sat. Dont have much concern there , apart from hoping that our cbs can make the step up and continue from where they left off last season . I think it should be a good attacking game , where both teams should be able to get on the score sheet , so think it will come down to who can score the most goals . I like your boy Tosun upfront as he seems to know where the back of the net is , which is vital in this league . My prediction 3-1 wolves with the crowd in full force . Good luck for sat and the rest of the season. utw :)

Oh mate, unlucky again today. Looks like you caught Leicester at just the wrong time

:)

Just thought I would come and give some insight on what to expect on Saturday . First of all well done on your transfer business as you seem to have made some very decent exciting signings along with ourselves . May take a month or so for new players to fully bed in but I’m sure they will be great additions in the long run .

On to the game it self Saturday . You have been unlucky to catch us at just the wrong time . Yes we have made a fair few signings ourselves but most of these were loans , made permanent playing for us in our championship title winning season . I have no doubt Costa , jota , and jiminez will cause all sorts of problems to your back line , so who ever plays in defence is going to seriously need to be switched on . Best way to beat us is by upsetting our passing style and be in our faces . If you let us play I can see us controlling the game and smashing 3 + goals past your keeper . our defence was the best in the championship last season, with the back 3 that will most likely start sat. Dont have much concern there , apart from hoping that our cbs can make the step up and continue from where they left off last season . I think it should be a good attacking game , where both teams should be able to get on the score sheet , so think it will come down to who can score the most goals . I like your boy Tosun upfront as he seems to know where the back of the net is , which is vital in this league . My prediction 3-1 wolves with the crowd in full force . Good luck for sat and the rest of the season. utw :)

EVENING WOLF

Your boys have let me down, I thought you might actually do something this season, sadly your manager is an actual clown and Mendes will be firesaling ALL your good players in January before relegation lowers their value.

But at least you tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.